He licked his lips, endured great pain with his cold eyes, and squinted: even if he becomes a waste, he can still hunt for food!

Under the illumination of the yellow moon, the fiery red figure was completely revealed.

If you ignore the thick hair that looks like a flame, it should be a wolf.

The body of the wolf is very long, it seems to have the length of two adult men.

From the perspective of mouth shape, muscles and teeth, if he wants to, this bite force can easily bite off the neck of the prey.

The fiery red wolf shook his hair, his head shook slightly, and his cold eyes were a little tired.

Is it just that hunting a small curly sheep makes him so tired and uncomfortable?

The bones all over his body seemed to be scattered. This was a feeling he had never felt before!

And the pain in the abdomen became more intense, not only dull, but also the tearing sensation of his tendons as if they were being pulled by someone.

The fire-red wolf staggered, and the pain from his abdomen made his mind a little confused.

"Roar—" The fiery red wolf roared, but his voice was weak.

There seemed to be someone stirring the pain with a stick in his head, and finally the fiery wolf fell to the ground unbearable.

At this time, a gust of wind blew, and the heavy wolf hair was swept by the breeze, and it was also slightly undulating, like a layer of waves on a sea of ​​fire.

His nose moved slightly invisibly. Before fainting, his cold-eyed eyes showed a different emotion:

This is... the taste of females?

In the middle of the night, there are still females hunting in the forest. Are they looking for death?

A young man with short black hair fainted on the ground for a long time in the woods not far from the stream.

The white T-shirt and trousers, which can only be seen in the shape, clung to his thin body in tatters.

The youth is thin and weak, and the facial features are also delicate, especially the long eyelashes add a lot of color to the youth.

The youth's breathing grew stronger and weaker, and his eyelashes quivered slightly.

"Ok?"

Xiao Chen groaned and groaned lightly, and opened some heavy eyelids.

Consciousness was a little hazy, he looked up at the yellow moon, which was blocked by dense leaves, startled.

Then a Ji Ling quickly stood up from the ground and began to look at the surrounding environment by the moonlight.

Surrounded by densely growing trees and grass, there are some plants that bloom densely even at night.

The sound of cicadas and frogs became the only symphony in this forest.

Could it be that he is in the tropical rain forest? Or which forest is not made?

Xiao Chen patted his cheek, obviously still a little confused.

In the last moment, he was still watching the rare red moon lunar eclipse with his grandmother in Xiangxi, so why did he get to this place in the next moment?

No, it's not right, not watching the red moon...

Xiao Chen was shocked suddenly, his memory quickly recovered, yes, there was something wrong with his fate...