The Past few days

Y/n POV

Kirishima was still sleep. He continued to lay on me as I scrolled on my phone. I was looking at latest hero stuff and I even saw an article about how us kids got All for one in jail. The whole page was almost about "All for ones daughter" and "The son of the 2nd Pro Hero." Some comments assumed I was the reason for all this. They weren't wrong...but they made it seem like I planned the shit.

Listen, im petty so I commented like I was some stranger standing up for her. "She is just a child. Shame on you."

I smiled and Kirishima started to wake up. He lifted his head up to kiss my forehead and he scrolled on his phone.

~I guess thats our good Morning thing now.~

He said, "So, anything you want to do today?"

I said, "I just want to lay around. Did you see this?"

He looked up at me and i showed him the article about me.

He chuckled, "Wow, that comment of you planning is something else."

I said, "I know right! Like they can take my place if they think I did all that."

He leaned in closer to my phone and said, "Did you respond as some old person?"

I nodded proudly and said, "I want them to feel guilty. They are absolute bitches."

Kirishima laughed and said, "You shouldn't listen to them, Y/n. We all know who you are."

I smiled at him and said, "Still gonna be petty. Also, Kiri I didnt know you were such a bottom."

He said, "Im not, but every manly man should give their lady a chance."

I said, "Yeah, right and when did you have the time to get condums."

"Well when we first started kissing, I knew you couldn't resist me so I went to go get some while you had your little sleepover." He said. This man really thinks of everything.

I said, "Ohhh, that makes sense. Thank you cause I woulda thrown a little bitch fit if we had to get up and get some."

He said, "Thats why I got them." I hit him with a pillow as he laughed.

~After a few days~

I had went to Adrien's funeral alone and I got through it fairly well. Me, my mom, and dad were the only family he knew.

I laid my flowers near his grave. I almost couldn't look at it. I said, "Thank you for the sheets....I miss you so much."

I sat there for awhile, I don't know how long I sat there because even my parents had to leave.

I finally was able to leave. I said, "Bye, cat noir."

~The Next Day~

It was time for Kamiels funeral. It was just something I wanted to get over with. I made sure to grab the bag of dust that Shigraki sent me. The parents needed to have this.

The service went well and Kirishima looked really good in the suit. The parents welcomed me with open arms. I said, "Uh...here is the um." I lifted up the bag.

The mother almost started crying, "Thank you...we couldn't have his body in there and I needed something."

"Im sorry, the villian made him turn into-" I started to say.

The dad said, "No, its fine. We needed this. Thank you so much, Y/n."

They embraced me in a hug. I went to his grave and sat there just like I did for Adrien.