Use your brain

Y/n POV

~The morning after the Sleepover~

I woke up and I noticed I was laying on Uraraka's lap. She is really comfortable lowkey. I heard a knock on the door. The girls groaned and so did I.

~What the hell does this person want?~

I said, "Momo...get the door..."

Momo fixed her hair and her dress that she wore last night. She opened the door. It was Iida.

Iida said, "We have arranged a trip! Lets go!"

Mina said, "Momo...shut the door on his face."

Iida said, "Girls, you shouldn't have stayed up so late."

Hagakure said, "Do we have to go?"

Iida said, "Yes, it's with everyone involved because we know how to actually involve everyone in our little trips."

We all got up. We looked like witches seeing the light. We arrived in the shower and got ready. We put on strapless t-shirts, shorts, those sorts of things. The boys were already ready when we came down there.

Bakugo said, "Thats what your ass gets for staying up until 4! Who does that anyways?"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up! I'm already tired. I don't want to hear your shit!" I pulled out my fire and he pulled out his explosion.

Kirishima came out and said, "Woah...Hey, Bakugo. She's tired. Lets all calm down."

I stuck out my tongue and we decided to head out. We opened the dorm door to go outside. We saw Monoma with Kendo.

~oh...shit...what is this?~

Kendo hit Monoma's back.

Kirishima whispered, "I can handle this right now if you want me to."

I said, "Nope...I wanna see this play out."

Monoma said, "Miss Y/n, may we talk for a minute?"

I said, "Of course, sir! I'll be back!"

Mina said, "Y/N LET ME ROUNDHOUSE HIM!! COME ON!!" Kaminari was holding her back.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'll be back~~" I went with Monoma to a corner. Kendo even walked away.

Monoma said, "I guess...im sor-sor-SORR-. Ugh, I apologize for my actions. They were barbaric and arrogant."

I said, "Do you mean it?"

He said, "I admit it, I was forced to apologize but yes I actually mean the apology. Plus, I like your attitude towards me."

"My attitude?"

He said, "Yes. Your not like Izuku saying a heroic poem for everyone to like him or like the rest just rolling their eyes. Your sassy and I like it. Its just those clothes."

I folded my arms, "My clothes!? At least I don't dress like a prince in the 1800s waltzing around. I'm going to take you shopping and fix you."

"No, Ma'am. I'm going to take YOU shopping. We can change up our tastes, I suppose."

"I sUpPoSe. Nobody talks like that."

"Aoyama does."

"He's French."

"And?"

"Whatever, I gotta get back to my friends. We are actually going shopping. Wanna go now?"

"I wouldn't dare shop with those ruffians. See ya, Y/n."

He walked off and I went away to my classmates.