Training Camp pt.3

~The 3rd Day~

Y/n POV

I woke up at 5AM like yesterday and got ready. I walked up to Deku because if I went to Kiri first, I was gonna get distracted.

"Deku?" I said to him.

"Oh, hey Y/n!" He waved at me and smiled.

"Uh...about my quirk. You know how you shoot everything out in that one finger, automatically?"

"Yep, is your quirk similar?" He asked.

"Yeah...but I have to shoot it out my fist and it doesn't work all the time. It can come out all sorts of ways and make the move weak."

"Well if you're asking how I do that everytime. I made it muscle memory, even when I knew how to do it, I kept doing it until I got it right or didn't break my finger." He said, smiling.

~Ain't no way this boy ain't dying inside. He is smiling about breaking his fingers.~

He also added, "Make sure you are focused. It really helps a lot when you're focused and know what your doing, while doing a quirk move."

I thought about it.

~So just work on it more? I can achieve that. I dont know about that focusing part.~

I said, "Thank you, Izuku." He smiled and went to go talk to Iida.

We started training and I worked on what Izuku told me would help. Which is doing over and over again. It was going to be awhile before this became muscle memory.

I needed to be in some sort of danger to see if this could work. I mean I don't want anything to happen but I need to be in a situation where I have to think fast. While I was working on things I saw Class 1-B.

~ugh.~

Monoma is going to be here. I mean he looks nice and I like his confidence but its a bit aggervating. I kept training to get my mind off of his aggervating aura.

~After Training/Dinner time~

I ran up to Kiri and I stopped, and looked at his body.

~Woah...he has gotten stronger since that USJ thing.~

Kirishima said, "Y/n?"

I said, "Hold out your arm, real quick." He held out his arm and i grabbed it.

"Woahhh, its like a boulder." I looked like a 5yr old that saw her favorite rock.  He laughed and we locked arms. We were walking on our way to the lunch table to help cook.

Kirishima said, "Y/n...you know how you call me sharkboy."

I responded, "Mhm." He was blushing really hard at this point. "Why is there something wrong with the name?"

He said, "No! Not at all, I was just wondering if I could call you...a nickname?"

"Oh sure! What do you want to it to be? Is it baby? Babe? Sweetheart? Darling?"

"I wanted it something unique like you call me." He thought about it.

Note: This nickname is not going to be "Pebble", "BabyShark" or anything associated with Yagami Yato. I refuse to use anything a pedophile made. She makes me completely uncomfortable now.

Kirishima said, "Well since your mine I was thinking maybe...Crimson Princess or...Red Rose or Red Daisy or something."

I thought about it. "I get Crimson Princess but why Red rose or red daisy." He was getting nervous.