USJ

~The day for USJ~

~Y/n POV~

I woke up in time for USJ and put my hair up because at USJ we would be rescuing and using our quirks if needed. I put my hair up in two puffs like I did the first day I came here. I walked downstairs and waved my parents bye. They both were in the kitchen.

My mom said, "Wait, who was that boy I saw you with yesterday?"

I said, "Oh, My new friend Kirishima. He taught me how to use chopsticks!"

She said, "Mhm..."

"Oh wow."

"Anyways, somebody is here to see you."

I said, "Who? I have to get to school."

Out of nowhere Adrien popped out of nowhere and said, "Wassup lil sis!"

I got scared and threw my fire at him. "What the hell- I mean heck is wrong with you?"

He caught the fire.

Adrein's quirk: is bending of all elements

He said, "Not you cussing infront of yo mama. I heard about a lil boy, you tryna get a lil boyfriend."

I said, "NO! I'm trying to have friends since someone acts like I'm friendless all the time. Mama, send him back."

My mama said, "Y'all don't start. Go to school, y/n."

I said, "Gladly. Bye cat noir!"

He said, "Excuse me!?"

I ran out and made it to school in time. I walked up to Kiri, Denki, Sero, Mina and Bakugo. I waved 'hi' and went in the building with them.

We went in the classroom just in time and Mr. Aizawa said, "Everybody. Lets head outside for the buses."

We went outside and Iida was trying to get everybody organized but it didn't work. The way I started laughing was illegal. We sat down and Kaminari started talking about Bakugou's trashy personailty and stuff. I proudly announced that I knew how to use chopsticks.

Kaminari said, "Oh, we are SO proud of you, Y/n."

I said, "Why you gotta be so sarcastic? I wanna choke you again."

"Im all yours ;)"

Mr. Aizawa said, "We've arrived."

I said, "AYEEE LETS GO!"

~Everybody went in USJ~

I was standing between Kiri and Mina while listening to the hero thirteen talk about their quirk. They sounded so nice, I kind of want to be like them. They were kind of funny too. After they were done talking, we saw a purple and black...warp thing?

I said, "What the hell-"

Kirishima said, "What is that?"

Kaminari suggested, "Maybe its apart of the training...?"

Mr.Aizawa yelled, "THESE ARE REAL VILLIANS STAY BACK!"

He went to fight and I stood there like: 🧍🏾‍♀️

Behind us, the warp thing came up.

~wait, is that a villian?~

The warp started talking, "Hello, im so sorry for the intrusion. All Might was supposed to be here."

Out of nowhere Kirishima and Bakugou tried to attack the thing.

~Stupid ass bitches. I mean it was cool- but why the fuck-~

The warp got angry and teleported us into different places. I was with Kirishima and Bakugou in a building. It took me awhile to notice it was 4-5 villains infronf of us.

~We bout to die. im about to dropout.~

The villains headed for Kirishima and he used his physical strength to hold them off and Bakugou was just blasting everybody. I used my fire and I actually shaped my fire into chopsticks and used it. The more we fought the faster they kept coming back.

~Kirishima POV ~

Y/n is such a good fighter and so is Bakugou. I saw her use her fire as chopsticks and it was really cool. These villains were no joke though.

I saw a villian come behind Y/n.

Bakugou said, "WATCH IT, DUMBASS!"

She turned around and the villain stabbed her through the heart. I didnt know what to do. I was frozen.

Is she going to die? I ran to her

Is she going to die? I ran to her. She was on her knees and blood was coming out her mouth.

I said, "Y/n? Y/N!!"

She pulled out the knife and said, "That tickled."

The villain looked shocked and so was i. She kicked the villian and the wound was gone. I got so distracted a villain had got on top. She burned him off for me.

I said, "Y/n how did you-"

She replied, "Thats my other quirk. Cool, right? I can't die." She winked as she kept fighting.

~Y/n POV~

~Was that boy about to start crying? I think I need to start telling people my quirk upfront but they reactions are the BEST!~

Sorry if its too short. I'll make the next chapter longer and get it done as soon as possible.