With my pro pt.2

Kirishima POV

Why...are they together? Why are they linking arms like that? TetsuTetsu looked at me.

"Dude, you ok? Your hardening up."

I looked at my arms and softened them.
~just smile and wave~

I did a wave at Y/n and kept walking.

Y/n POV

~Why is he walking away? He must be busy...~

I stopped walking toward him. Maybe I should approach or...

Todoroki interrupted my thoughts and said, "If you like him, you should go talk to him."

"WHAT- NO! Why would I- Why would I like HIM!?! You know that doesn't even seem historically accurate." I looked at him.

Todoroki's face:

"Fine! Whatever I like him but its not like he does

"Fine! Whatever I like him but its not like he does. He WAVED at me, look at that! He's not even busy, he's talking to that steel guy!" I crossed my arms.

"Just talk to him."

I said, "You're right! Ima just walk over like a baddie or something!" There was a road between us and I proudly started walking across the street.

I heard a loud scream, "MISS! LOOK OUT!" I turned to my right and a truck was coming towards me.

I was hit.

I heard everyone scream and Todoroki, Kirishima started running towards me.

Todoroki said, "Y/n, You ok?"

I became a hysterical mess. "This...is your fault...Todoroki! If I hadn't wanted to talk to Kiri....I would be ALIVE!"

A random person came over and said, "Does she need medical attention?"

Kirishima assured the man, I was fine. Todoroki looked at me like I was a shameful child.

Kirishima POV

~So she wanted to talk to me? I mean she just got ran over but this is kind of funny~

I bent down after talking to the man and said, "Y/n, snap out of it." She had blood from her head, but I knew she was fine. Im used to this now.

She raised up and put her arms around my neck. "Hey...you're cute...have we met before?"

I continued to try to make her snap out of it, "Y/n! Come on!"

"We met in my dreams..." she snorted. I at least carried her out the road and Todoroki followed.

She stayed in this zone for about a good 5mins before her head completely healed up. I was still holding her.

"Oh hey, Kiri!" She smiled.

"Hey...Y/n."

Y/n POV