🍋LEMON🍋

Kirishima POV

I said, "Try me."

She said, "You sure you don't want a specific word for me to stop?"

I said, "A safe word? Y/n, you are not that-" she just had a straight face.
Example:

 I was like, "Fine

I was like, "Fine. I want it to be...rock."

She said, "Rock? Wow, perfect choice."

I said, "I know right. I mean the rock falling on me and-" I guess i was talking too much because she kissed me mid sentence. It was the same passionate and loving feeling only she was still a bit rougher like she always is.

Y/n POV

I'm kind of glad Kirishima wanted me to do my rough side today. I got used to some things now and I was totally ready to make him 💕breathless, shaking, the whimper, all the above.💕

I was kissing a bit slowly but eventually started getting aggressive. Everytime I broke away, Kirishima would do that heavy panting and do a little moan. I went down to his neck and maybe bit him a few times.

His shirt was in the way and I asked, "May I remove the shirt?"

He said, "Yeah...sure." I removed his shirt and kissed his chest. I headed down and I looked up at him so I can remove his pants and underwear. He looked at me back and I removed them. I started to remove my clothes so he would be more comfortable.

I kissed him again and he seemed like he tried to keep up. I put my hand on his body and started going down. "You want me to?"

He grabbed my face for me to look directly at him. He said, "Yes, Y/n." He honestly looked out of it. Once consent is out of the way, this man goes all in. I continued kissing him when I put my hand on his d!ck. He flinched like last time. "Mmph!"

I rubbed on his d!ck while kissing him. His breathe started going faster like last time. He tried to speak through moans. "Y/n...can't breat- ah!"

I said, "Do you want me to slow down?"

He shook his head no. I continued going faster and kissing him aggressively. He started panting and said, "I-i'm...close to...."

"Shh...I know." I bit his neck and he moaned one last time before he came. I took my hand off.

He said, "Sorry! I can get tissues or something!" He reached for some in my room and gave me some. I wiped it off and I saw his blushing face.

I said, "You ready?"

He said, "For what?"

"We're going again." I said. I got up to get the condom and put it on him.

"Already? Y/n, I just- Y/N!"

I already got on top and went down. It kind of fits better than last time. It felt more comfortable.

He said, "Y/n...dont we have to wait a moment? I've never done it right after."