Please

~The Next day~

Y/n POV

Well, Kirishima is in the hospital. Recovery girl has done all she could do and now I just had to wait. Nobody had to go to school. We had a few days off.  I was in my dorm room and just laying there. I didnt want to go home. I didnt want to go out. I felt like I lost Adrien and Kirishima all in one day. I just stared at my bandaged arms in my room.

~At least I got a cool scar...~

My mom texted me a bit earlier about when Adrien's funeral is. I hate him so much, how did he even get kidnapped with them? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my door. I said, "Come in." My voice was a little raspy. I haven't talk to anyone since yesterday.

I glanced and it was Kaminari, Mina, Sero, and Bakugo was standing awkwardly to the side. Bakugo seemed to be doing a bit worse than me. I haven't heard him yelling, insult Deku, and last night he didn't just automatically go to sleep at 8. He just stayed up in the common room.

Mina walked up to me and laid down next to me. Kaminari and Sero laid down too. It was like a little cuddle pile. Bakugo just sat on the edge of the bed. Kaminari pulled Bakugo's arm and he was in the cuddle pile. It felt nice.

I said, "Does anybody know whats going on with Kiri?"

Mina started to say no but Bakugo said, "He's in a coma. He has internal damage and in a lot of pain. So if he doesn't wake up in about 2 days. They have to unplug him."

"Oh." I said. I felt Kaminari starting to cry. I stroked his hair. "Its ok, Kaminari. Kirishima is a very strong guy. He'll be fine." We all just went to sleep. We did nothing throughout the day but lay there.

The next day:

I woke up and got out of the little pile. I went to go change and shower. I didnt really want to or get to last time because...of..yeah. I got out in time before anybody could see me. I went to go get my phone. I got a text from my mom telling me where Kirishima's room is in the hospital.

I walked to the hospital and passed by the pork chop place, bakery...the park. All for one is so lucky I can't kill anyone. I think I should become a vigilante. Both heroes and villians sides are too fucked up for me to stay on one. We pratice being villians in practices anyways.

I arrived at the hospital and checked in. I walked to the room and entered in. I sat down next to the chair. I put my hand next to his. He didn't squeeze it like he always did or hold it.
(Except his hair is down)

I stroked his face. I wanted to stay with him forever in this room...but I know I couldn't.

I started speaking to him, "Kiri...I got a scar. Its wrapped up so you can't see it that much but I'll make sure to show you when you wake up..."