Breaking Point

~Next Day~

I woke up with Kirishima's arm still around me. It still felt pretty early so I wanted to see the time but I couldn't find my phone. I saw it on the floor.

~Crap.~

I started to move to reach for it but Kirishima tugged me back. "Mm..." he made a little sleepy noise.

I said, "Kiri...sharkboy! I gotta reach for my phone."

He grumbled and said, "Reach for it later..."

I rolled my eyes and said, "You know what?" I tumbled myself off of him and onto the floor. He heard a loud thump and saw me on the ground.

He finally woke up, noticed me, and chuckled and said, "Did you fall off the bed?"

I was finally on my phone and said, "No...I tumbled off the bed. There's a difference. Its 7 o'clock...im going to get ready."

I went to the shower room and saw a few of the girls there. (Uraraka, Mina, and Momo) I said, "Hi..."

The girls looked at me and said, "Hey Y/n!" They didn't seem bothered by me.

I came out the shower and I saw the girls whispering. I went to the sink area and started blushing my teeth.

Uraraka went up to me and I said, "Um..."

Uraraka said, "I'm glad your back."

"...thank you?"

Momo said, "I apologize for the reactions of the students in our classroom. We just want you to know that you have our full support and we see the perspective you are trying to get by."

"Oh, really? Thank you." I said.

Mina hugged me and said, "I got your back and if anybody try to say sum! I'll punch em!" She did punching motions.

I laughed, "Thanks." I really thought some people were going to be against me but I feel like everything is going to be ok. It was time to head out to school. I went to my room and I saw Kirishima was gone.

~He must have went to get ready too.~

I put on my uniform and met everybody in the hangout room. I saw Sato eating a croissant. I looked around but I didn't see any laying around.

I said, "Sato, where did you get that from?"

"Oh, I baked them. You want one?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh, you can get one from my room if you want."

I ran upstairs and bumped into Todoroki on accident. "Sorry!"

"Uh...Y/n?" He stopped me by the wrist from going up.

I said, "Yes?"

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" I was so confused.

"For being a friend." He walked past me like nothing happened. I brushed it off and went into Sato's room. I grabbed 1 or 2...3 croissants and headed out. I saw Kirishima come out the same time.

I said, "Sharkboy! Do you want a croissant? Sato made these! By the way, Todoroki was acting really weird this morning..."

Kirishima POV

~There she goes with her cute rambling.~

I saw her and Todoroki at the stairs when I needed to get something from my room again. I didn't want to say anything to make her feel like she was doing anything wrong. She's with me, anyways.