Stiles speaks up, "Trust me, they'll let you in." He states.

Noah holds up his hand, "Trust you?" The man says.

Stiles points behind him, "Trust, trust Scott and Kenny?"

"Scott and Kenny, I trust." Noah says. Kennedy smiles as he walks out of the room to grab his things.

Scott and Stiles turn to Kennedy. "Are you sure you're up to this?" Scott asks.

Kennedy nods. "Am I up to kicking this stalker murdering creeps ass? Hell yeah." She says as she walks towards Stiles's door. She slowly turns to them. "Once I get some new clothes."

༺❀༻

Kennedy follows Noah, Stiles, and Scott into the Sheriffs Department. She was now in a fresh change of clothes; a leather jacket, tank top, and jeans. The deputy on shift look at the four of them expectantly. "It's 2:00 in the morning."

Noah sighs, "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important."

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispers to Scott and Kennedy.

"Why?"

Stiles speaks up? "Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one, you remember?"

Kennedy speaks up, "The pregnant girl, Jessica." She says, feeling bad for Jessica and her unborn baby.

"Yeah. Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him."

Noah speaks to the deputy. "Thank you. Boys, Kenny." The three teens sheepishly follow the Sheriff to the back.

It's not long until they're all looking at hospital footage. "I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this. There was a six - car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed."

Stiles sighs, "All right, just keep going. Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

"Oh, hold on, stop!" Scott says, "Did you see that? Scroll back."

Noah scrolls back, and Kennedy sighs as she sees Matt's familiar jacket. "That's him, that's Matt." She says quietly.

"All I see is the back of someone's head."

Stiles looks over, "Matt's head, yeah. I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird."

Noah stares at his son. "Are you crazy?"

"All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?"

"Millions, literally."

Kennedy waves her hand at the Stilinski's, "Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras, right?" Noah nods, going forwards.

Stiles speaks up. "Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again."

"You mean there's the back of his head again."