"And from what I know Laine give a magi to human that gonna follow her so they all called Dark user. Dainity also give all the human a magi, some are strong some are just fine." Miss Lira  continue her story.

"What is Laine magi?" I ask.

"Well no one know." Miss Lira answered my question.

"So what happen to Dainity special magi?" one of my classmate ask.

"They said that she give it to someone who choose others than her self. She is special even thought she is not born Dainity give it to her." 

"Then who is she?" Levianna ask.

"Again no one know. But if that person is dark user she/he will be the end of us."

"Why?"

"Bakit Ma'am?"

"Well from what the elder said that magi is so powerful that can destroy all of us plus It can't defeat of any magi." Miss Lira said and look at us.

I feel goosebumps and at the same time I feel nervous at  I don't know why. I just shake my head and focus to Miss Lira story of history. But I can't focus my mind is still in the history what Miss Lira said earlier. I sigh I need to focus now.

After my class was over. I feel exhausted from some reason. I'm still thinking of what Miss Lira story. Even Mr. Man was scolded me because I'm not focusing in his class. Kaya pina alis ako ngang classroom. Kaya din sa labas ako nag tambay kaya lang na gutom ako kaya pumunta ako ng dining hall. I spend my afternoon in there when the time what Cheska told me. I hurried and go to her office.

Knock!! Knock!! 

I was knocking the door in the room of officers. I was about to knock when It open. I was beyond happy but the face in front of me is angry. When he look at me he immediately change his expression. I want to laugh but I think Kaito gonna throw me if I did that.

"What are you doing here?" He ask.

"I was--" I look away well wala naman ako ma sabi kasi Cheska said to me to keep it secret. Well I don't know why she think to keep it secret but I trust her.

I look at Kaito who is waiting my answered. I smiled to him and he was shock to my answered to his question.

"Well pinapatawag kasi ako ni Cheska."

"What!! Why meron kaba linabag?" He ask worriedly

I was crossing my arms to him habnag pa iling iling ako. To tell him that wala and it's not what he is thinking. I wish to tell him but Cheska gonna be angry if I tell and It's my secret so it's no...no...no..

"Siguro blinack mail ka ni President Cheska no." He said.

"No wala talaga promise." I said.

"Just tell so Jaries can resue you----" 

Kaito sentence was cut because he suddenly push out from his position akala ko saakin siya babagsak mabuti na lang at hindi naangyari yun. I look at the one who open door. I smiled at her she look at me and smirk at me.

"President Cheska put me down." Kaito said.

I look up looking at Kaito who is floating and circling in the air. I laugh at him.

"You know what you are disturbing us." Cheska said with no emotion.

"What did I do?" Kaito ask and cross his arm.

"You know I hate late and you are in the door blocking her to come in." Cheska sid.

"Well you know I need to ask her." 

"About what?"

"Baka may gawin ka sa kanya at blinack mail mo siya para hindi sabihin kung bakit mo siya pinapatawag."

"Well that's not your business." Cheska said.

Cheska put her down in a  force thankfully Kaito use his magi to land his safety to the ground. I followed Cheska.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask after we enter the her office.

"Let's go." She said and open a door.

We are taking a stair plus apoy ang ilaw na ginagamit. We stop at the cement door, Cheska have a key and open it. As I enter and look  around, It's like a training ground. Meron mga gamit dito pang  physical combat meron din first aid kit. 

"Ano gagawin natin?" I ask

"Training about your magi." She said and gumawa siya nang barrier.

As I training mga simple lang ang pinapagawa niya like pinapakalas niya ang katawa ko and she said I need to immune the pain plus I need long life span. Para ma pa labas ang magi ko, I need to be strong. As I rest I look at Cheska who is playing a dart, So I went to near her.

"Do you know Dainity and Laine?" I ask and pick a dart too.

She was stunned like I said something to make her stunned. I look at her and she look at me in shock.

"How did you know them?" She ask.

"Well Miss Lira was our history teacher so she tell us a history of Dainity and Laine. Plus she tell the story about them. I'm still not over about it." I said as I throw a dart.

"Well nothing special about them they both trash." 

I immediately cover my hand to her mouth and look around. As I remember that we are in the secret training ground of President Cheska office. I feel like someone bite my hand.

"Ouch."

"Tsk don't do it again."

"Don't talk to them like that."

"Well I can because of them my family is mess right now as I am." She said ad walk away.

Hindi ko talaga siya ma intindihan kung ano nangyari sa kanya. Maybe it's her past kasali na rin dito Esmeralda. I want to know what is it as I look at her back but I think mahihirapan ako.

..............................................................................................

Vote Comments.

Tara COD tayo hahahaa. kayo ba alam kung bakit ganyan si Cheska?