X

"Hi, come in!"

Emily smiles as she hands Garcia a bottle of wine, she gives her a hug before removing her jacket. "Finally, ladies night is happening!"

"About that..." Garcia winces.

Coming from around the corner was Derek. "Mama, who was at the door... Hey, Prentiss."

Ladies night wasn't even going to be ladies night anymore. The day before, the women planned on this special night dedicated to them only. No boys allowed, but they were allowed to talk about them, of course.

A whole night was planned, filled with drinking, gossiping, eating, and so much more. They even planned on placing bets to see who'd get the drunkest, but Emily backed out as she knew that she'd be the one to do that.

"Aww, come on!" Emily groans, motioning towards Derek. "Why is he here?"

"Why is who here?" Spencer walks up to the trio with a bowl of popcorn, sitting on his arm.

Emily gives Garcia a stare, which ends up with Garcia explaining how the guys joined. Long story short, they walked into her lair as she was explaining how excited she was about tonight... to her decorations at her little station. Derek begged her let him come and she didn't want to say no to her Chocolate Thunder. And Spencer was willing to come as soon as he heard that there would be food.

"Princess, we're just here to have a good time," Derek shrugs.

"It's called ladies night for a reason! It's for the girls!" Emily replies back, somewhat pissed.

JJ walks in and shuts the door. "What's happening? I can literally hear you guys shouting from down the hall."

"Look at our surprise guests!" Emily grumbled sarcastically, plopping on the couch right next to Garcia, nervous about what was going to happen next.

"This is gonna be fun!" JJ chuckles. "Now Mama needs some alcohol."

Garcia pats Emily's leg before walking off to guide JJ towards her desire. Emily rolls her eyes as Derek sits right next to her, handing her a glass of wine.

"In all seriousness, I'm sorry for barging into ladies night," Derek sighs. "Ms. Grouchy Pants."

Emily gives his a death stare, as if she was about to rip his face off. "Fuck off Derek."

Derek laughs and sits down next to Emily. "Okay, I'm seriously serious. I'm sorry, we won't barge in next time. Reid and I were just looking for a good time with some familiar faces, and when Penelope mentioned this, we couldn't pass up."

"You knew she couldn't say no to you," Emily laughs. "You evil shit."

"Ha ha," Derek points at her. "Now don't be a grouch, let's have some fun, with us here!"

Finally getting off the couch, the small gathering then begins. They all cheers with their desired alcohol except for Spencer, with his apple juice. The night passes by fast, especially when they reach the time of the night where it's time to watch Rom-Coms.

"Sheesh, Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler," JJ says, pausing the end credits of the movie.

"Okay let's take 10 before we watch another movie," Derek groans, he stretches before heading to the bathroom.

Emily waves her hand in front of Reid's face, whose staring in awe at the TV. "I think he's had a little too much to watch."

"Boy Genius!" Penelope throws a couple pieces of popcorn at him, which finally catches his attention. "We've been calling your name."