V

Hotch looks frozen while the team's jaw drops. There's no way she's allowed to work here.

"I know you're wondering how I got a job here," Haley then whispers. "Remember how I was talking about working. I applied here to surprise you and I didn't think I was going to get in. I asked your superior to act like I was never related to you, just a lady applying for a job."

"Strauss... she's agreed to this? There's a no fraternization rule."

Haley nods. "I know, but I'm not working in your department, just in the building as an intern for other departments. As long as I'm not disturbing you during work hours, then I'm good. I completed one just in case."

"You need my signature for that..." Hotch says.

"And I'll be getting that when we get home."

The conversation finishes between the two, not realizing they were talking in the middle of the room, where everyone can see them.

"My apologies, Haley coming here was a definite surprise," Hotch claims. "You know my wife, Haley."

She waves and specifically smiles towards Emily. She walks up to her. "Hi, you must be the new agent here. I'm Haley, finally we meet."

They shake hands. "Likewise! And congrats with your new job."

"Thank you," Haley turns toward her husband. "Since I have a new job, I need to go shopping for the right attire. I'll get out of your way and let you do your job. But I do want to invite everyone to our place for a dinner tonight, just a small gathering."

The team nods in agreement. Of course they wouldn't pass up on free dinner and alcohol. She smiles and gives Hotch a kiss on the lips before walking out of the room. This surprises him, they haven't had a kiss on the lips in a while.

"Wow, the Hotchner's are taking over the FBI," Derek teases.

"Hotch are you okay?" Spencer asks. "You look pretty surprised."

He gives a nod. "I'm fine, just shocked that I'll be working with my wife, in a way. You may get back to your work."

Hotch walks back up to his office and closes his door, leaving the team to gossip about what just happened.

"I didn't know Hotch had a wife?" Emily asks.

Derek nods. "Princess, you're a profiler and didn't happen to see his wedding pictures on his desk? Come on now."

"Anyone need me to drive them tonight? I know you guys take any opportunity when it comes to alcohol," Rossi offers.

Not only was Rossi the oldest of the group, he was basically a Dad to the team. The group teases him with calling him Dad or Papa. Seeing the team bond as a family, it makes Emily's heart happy. The happiest it's been in forever.

"You already know the drill," Derek smirks. "Me, Babygirl, and Pretty Boy. I'm guessing JJ's bringing Will?"

She nods. "Yup, it's Grownup time!"

"Princess, what about you? You need a ride?"

She shakes her head. "No thank you, I don't think I'll be drinking tonight. But I will be drinking when we go out for Ladies' Night!"

Penelope smiles. "Ahh! So many things planned for this month, I'm excited for more family time!"

The group disperses and gets back to their paperwork. One by one, each member leaves to get ready for the dinner tonight, leaving Emily, Hotch, and Rossi.

"Hey kiddo, you sure you don't need a ride?" Rossi asks, walking up to her with a briefcase in his hand. "I'm the assigned chaperone for these kids."