True Hope? (Epilogue)

I opened my eyes. I was in a capsule of some sort. I was so confused until I saw Kyoko walk up to me. 

Athea: What happened?

Kyoko: The killing game... it was a simulation...

Athea: What? 

Kyoko: The tragedy and all really happened, to keep us safe they locked us in here in these capsules, someone programmed a killing game in the system.

Athea: Who?

Kyoko: I don't know yet, but everything that happened in the killing game is true... but Junko isn't the mastermind.

Athea: How can you know?

Kyoko: Now is not important. We have to get out of here.

Athea: Here is what?

Kyoko: Hope's Peak.

Athea: I'm so confused...

She helped me get out of the capsule, apparently, I was the last one to wake up from the simulation. We arrived at the main hall where everyone was standing. 

Athea: This is real... we're all alive?

Aoi: Yup! Sayaka and Mukuro tried waking us up, but we could only do so when we died... and you well... something lagged apparently.

Athea: Lagged? 

Sayaka: Well, let's get out of here, Makoto press the button!

Athea: How did you get this? 

Makoto: It just appeared a moment ago.

Athea: Okay but will someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

Byakuya took a deep breath. 

Byakuya: The tragedy happened, though the cause itself was the Kamakura project, it went out of control and Kamakura started to spread the despair, now the rest is already what you know of.  For us we were put into these capsules to keep us safe, somehow, someone managed to hack into and put us through a killing game, that's all we know. Are you ready now or do you need me to explain it again?

Athea: I got it... but why?

Chihiro: We don't know yet, but when we open this door we will be able to learn! 

Taka: Right! Then let us not wait any further and pressed the button Naegi. 

Everything had gone so fast... Apparently, we had been protected from the despair with this program, a Neo program, though it's still in early development they thought they could keep us safe this way. Though what we had learned inside the game was not far from the truth, Junko wasn't the mastermind though, it was Hope's Peak itself and Kamakura apparently... 

With that we opened the door, the seventeen of us were met with a red sky... this was just the beginning of the despair, this was the end of Hope's Peak Academy.