Truth be told (Chapter 3 part 6)

3rd pov:

As almost everyone reunited to the dinning hall few noticed the two people missing.

Sakura: Where are Asu and Taka. I know Taka hasn't been himself lately, but Asu... That worries me. 

Celeste: You're right I'm afraid something very unfortunate might have happened.

Makoto: You don't mean...

Celeste: It is a possibility isn't it. 

Everyone was puzzled.

Aoi: We should split up and search. 

They all parted ways searching. As the search went on a couple started to grow impatient. As Kyoko went on her own searching for another mystery, the others were looking for the two missing ones. They ran into Byakuya and Toko which joined the search. Not long enough a body disocvery announcement was heard, as everyone gather to the back of physics lab, there was Taka laying dead

Aoi: It can't be! No No! Not again.

Celeste: I'm afraid we fell upon a situation smiliar once again. 

Byakuya: It seems we still haven't found Asu and where has Kyoko been?

Yasuhiro: That's true she was with us at the beginning.

Celeste: I'll go check Asu's room to make sure she isn't there. 

As Celeste left, a couple were suprise by the sudden action. Even she didn't want to admit it. She did appreciate Asu a bit more than she should be. 

Makoto: Where could Asu be? She couldn't of vanished like that. 

Sakura: We have to keep looking for her! We have to find her no matter what. 

As everyone spread once again to search her it was Hina's scream that brought everyone to the repositery room where Asu was laid down on her back, her head bleeding and visible rope mark on her neck. Her finger pressed on her mouth.

Sakura: Hina! Are you-

As everyone rushed in another body discovery was announced. 

Makoto: Asu no... 

Hifumi: Sh-She's really dead!?

Sakura: I'll go warn the others. 

As she left Hina let herself fall beside Asu.

Aoi: Asu... please...

Kyoko, Celeste, Byakuya and Toko all ran in. 

Byakuya: Is she really...

Aoi: Don't act like you care! You heard the announcmeent she's... dead. 

Kyoko: It can't be... 

Kyoko took a good look at how she was positioned... Asu's motive video did explain something similar to this. Hina was sobbing quietly beside Asu. Celeste was looking at her body. At this moment she realised something. She loved Asu, even if they barely knew each other. She cared about her... As for Kyoko, she remembered the other day when Asu was telling her she was worried about another murder. She felt a knot in her troat, but she couldn't let it get to her... not now at least.

Monokuma: Such a sad story... Well can't say I'm sad she's gone!

Makoto: How can you say something like that! 

Monokuma: Ah come one, did you have a crush on her such a pity really! Well, here is the Monokuma file!

As quickly he arrived he left. 

Aoi: So now what? 

Kyoko: We investigate. 

They went investigating. Aoi didn't leave Asu side crying beside her with Sakura looking over both of them. 

Aoi: Why is this happening...

Then Aoi notice something, while she was crying on her chest, she heard something. 

Aoi: Sakura... 

Sakura: Yes Hina?

Aoi: Can you put your ear against her chest. 

Sakura: Why?

Aoi: Just do it please. 

Sakura did just that and her eyes widden.  

Sakura: She has a heartbeat!? 

Aoi: I'll get the others!

Hina ran out the room getting everyone back in the room. 

Byakuya: Why did you call us back here. I hope you're not waisting our time. 

Aoi: I swear I'm not, but it's about Asu... she's-

Byakuya: Dead we know-

Sakura: No, someone check her pulse. 

Byakuya: I swear if you're waisting my-

As he checked the pulse he realised it was still there. 

Byakuya: H-How!? The announcement clearly stated that she's dead!

Celeste: It's impossible. She has to be-

Kyoko: Monokuma, did you know or did you not know she was dead. 

Monokuma: Who cares! You still have another body to investigate!

And he disappear. All of them stood there in shock... She was alive, but how.