A traitor's truth (Chapter 4 part 3)

Meanwhile 

When they left the dressing room someone was waiting for them...

Monokuma: My heart is pound-pound-pounding away... It's pounding... with anger! 

Yasuhiro: Y-You're not still mad about that whole "breaking into the heamaster's room" thing, are you...? 

Monokuma: Oh, that little matter doesn't matter even a little. And I'm a little jealous of you guys enjoying and indecent mixed bath, but that doesn't matter, either. It's building... I feel it building... My head's about to boil over with rage! 

Yasuhiro: D-Don't get so angry. Here, let me help center your chakra... 

Monokuma: Etch this on the walls of your brain, okay? When you do something to me, I do it right back... An eye for an eye, a fang for a fang... 

Yasuhiro: Fang for a... fang? B-Be careful! He just chanted the incantation of devastation! 

Sakura: No... It's just a saying. 

Yasuhiro: Oh, I see... 

Makoto: But what's he talking about? 

Celeste: Perhaps Asu-

Monokuma: Do say that little snake's name! She makes my blood boil with anger.

Sakura: How come you're so pissed at her. 

Monokuma: That's none of your goddamn business!

He disappeared and not long after the announcement was aired. Everyone went their seperate ways. 

Asu pov:

I had already slipped the note under Kyoko's door hoping she would see it. I was currently "breaking down the door" although I was just trying to unlock with the student ID card, it's an old trick I read somewhere. When it finally opened the first thing I did is hide in the camera's blindspot. I discretly went behind the desk and opened one of the drawers which contained a squeletton key and the other which contained two files respectively. Kyoko could always comeback, but as of now, this would have to do. I hid the files and key in my blazer and quickly enough ran to the bathhouse. I sat there waiting for her to arrived, I noticed the time. It was 30 minutes before our meeting time. I laid down on the bench waiting. 

I waited and thought she'd never come, but to my suprise I heard footsteps. She stood infront of me. 

Kyoko: You wanted to talk about something. 

I noded. I was about to say something, but she cut me off. 

Kyoko: What are you hiding... 

Asu: I can't tell you, but I'll help you find the truth. 

I handed her the files and the key. 

Kyoko: So you managed to enter the Headmaster's office. 

I noded. 

Asu: Although I only took this, these are the most crucial information you can have right now and the key is a squeleton key. It opens any door in the school. I want you to have it, but promise me something. 

She looked at me. 

Asu: Be careful... If anything happens... I wouldn't forgive myself. 

Kyoko: What's going on Athea. 

My eyes widden when I heard her say my name. 

Athea: How did you-

Kyoko: Alter Ego said Chihiro wanted to make research for you and so he found your name. When were you going to tell me. 

Athea: I didn't know how to approach it... I guess I was figuring out how.

She looked at me. She looked somewhat pissed. 

Athea: You have the right to be angry. After me, mostly. But I swear I'll do everything to help you reach the truth. 

Kyoko: Yes you will. 

I looked at the floor, but she raised my chin making me look at her. 

Kyoko: You're also going to have a constant alibi. The bear is pissed at you and I don't want to lose you. Whatever you did I don't care, but I want us to get out of here together. 

I noded.

Athea: Whatever happens, please be careful...

I gave her a hug. 

Kyoko: The same goes for you too. 

As we stood embracing each, other we knew what was going to happen won't be easy. 

Kyoko: About the skeleton key, does he know?

I shook my head. 

Athea: I kinda broke the camera in the headmaster's office... 

Kyoko: I see, thank you. From now on you don't leave my sight. 

I noded and we both headed to our bedrooms keeping the door open. Tommorrow was going to be though, for everyone.