Welcome to Despair (Prologue Final Part)

We were all still standing there in silence all in shock. Taka then broke the silence.

Taka: So, guys... How would you define what we just experienced?

Leon: How...? Why...? I don'T understand any of this...

Toko: We have to l-live here forever...? Or... k-kill? Wh-What...? What just happened!? 

Toko was freaking out. I don't blame her. I just couldn't result to do the same. I was scarred of anything. It worried me. What was going on...

Kyoko: Everyone, we need to just calm down. First, let's just take a second to summarize everything we just heard.

I looked at her. Like me she was calm and composed. Freaking out wouldn'T lead to anything , but trouble, but the lack of it is also worrying...

Kyoko: Based on what Monokuma said, we essentially have two choices. Choice number one is that we each stay here, living a "communal life" together until the day we die. And the other choice is... 

Celeste: If we want to get out of here alive, we have to kill someone. Right?

Chihiro: But... killing someone... That's... 

Hifumi: We were abducted out of nowhere and stuffed into this place meant to look like a school. And now we're supposed to start killing each other? This is... This is... this is just...! What IS this!? 

Taka: A lie, is what it is. All these ridiculous things we've heard... This all has to be fake!

Byakuya: Right now it doens't really matter if it's real or fake. What matters is... Is there anyone here who's seriously considering all this...? 

Nobody responded. I looked around noticing everyone did so. We were all trapped here. We all stared at each other trying to pierce through the others toughts. The rules set contained a true terror. I kept repeating the same thing in my head "You must kill someone if you want to leave." I wasn't scarred, it's almost like I forgot how to be scarred. I noticed Makoto staring at me. I looked away. The unbothered  expression I had was so strong it was affecting my real emotions. 

All I felt right now was... absolutely nothing