Boys' life of Despair (Chapter 2 part 5)

I woke up to my doorbell ringing. Someone was pressing it non stop. I walked over there to open the door. It was Taka.

Asu: Taka? Can I help you?

Taka: I was just wondering if you were ok?

Asu: Yeah, why wouldn't I be. 

Taka: Well with everything going on, I was just worried about you.

Asu: I assure you I'm fine.

Taka: Well then see you at breakfast.

And he left as fast as he arrived. I got ready and headed out to the dinning hall. And to my suprise what I had seen yesterday had totally change. 

Mondo and Taka were acting like friends, perhaps even something more...

Asu: Weren't they trying to compete about something yesterday...?

Mondo: It's all behind us now. He's my bro.

I noded akwardly. It just felt kind of weird.

Makoto not long after arrived like he was stressed seemed confused about the situation. 

Makoto: What... the...?

Mondo: Hey, Makoto!

Taka: Thank you so much for acting as our witness yesterday!

Makoto: Huh? Are they.. friends now?

Aoi: They've been like this all morning. They were all buddy-buddy as soon as they walked in. It feels gross.

Mondo: Feels gross? Hell no. Feels *great*, more like!

Aoi: This almost feels like sexual harassement, somehow...

Taka: Forget her, bro. A girl like her just doesn't get our manly bond! Friendship between men is stronger than blood! A woman could never understand!

Mondo: What you just said? Bro, that was cool as shit! I should get a tattoo of it!

Taka: No, bro, you mustn't Your body is a temple, given you by your loving parents!

Makoto: So, um... who won the contest? 

Mondo: Who gives a shit!?

Taka: Yeah, don't ask stupid questions! What matters is that we both took part in it together!

Makoto: That's... completely different from what you were saying last night.

Sakura: Friendship between men seems very... simplistic. Nothing like what I'm used to with girls.

Aoi: Yeah, for real...

And for the whole breakfast we had a view of that "manly" friendship. After breakfast, I wasn't sure what to do. Kyoko was about to leave the dinning hall, but I catched up to her. 

Asu: Do you think we could hang out today. 

Kyoko: Sure, what do you want do. 

Asu: Well maybe we could go to the library. 

Kyoko: Sure.

We both headed in the library in complete silence. To my suprise, Byakuya wasn't there. Kyoko grabbed a book on the shelf and started reading. I did the same although, I was distracted. I was looking at her. She seemed to have notice me staring, because she looked up from her book.