Boys' life of Despair (Chapter 2 part 6)

All five of us headed ot the gym. Taka and Mondo were already there, not long after joined Kyoko. We waited a bit and everyone arrived.

Taka: Hmm... Asking us to gather together all of a sudden like this... What could he possibly want?

Celeste: Indeed. What might await us this time?

Togami: Hmhmhm. He keeps things interesting, that's for certain.

Hifumi: How is that funny? Can't you smile like a normal person once in a while? Like how the housewife on a classic TV show smiles at the end of an episode?

Aoi: There's something totally messed up with you if you can laugh at a time like this!

Togami: Which of us is *actually*"messed up, " hmm?

Aoi: Wh-What's that supposed to mean..?

Togami: Nothing in particular. Just admiring, that's all... I don't want to kill anyone. But I also don't want to stay here, living in blind denial day after day. I was just admiring how you could live like that and still keep your sanity.

Aoi: I'm not in denial...

Togami: That reminds me. Remember how you kept talking about how the police or whoever would come help us? How'd that turn out? It seems to me there's no sign whatsoever of possible rescue.

Aoi: Th-That's just... I wonder what actually happened.

Kyoko: It's strange, that's true. There's no way the police wouldn't know about it. We're right in the middle of a major urban area.

Hifumi: The police suck!

Celeste: On the contrary, the mastermind may be just that powerful, to take control even of the police...

Yasuhiro: Oh! This might not be related,but-

Toko: Then don't say it.

Yasuhiro: Nope, gonna say it! It's about last night. I was near the main hall, just staring off into space. When all of a sudden... I heard it.

Fujisaki: You heard what?

Yasuhiro: A sound that. I don't really know what it was...

Taka: Wh-What kind of sound?

Yasuhiro: Well like I said, I don't really know. But if I *had* to describe it... it was like a construction site, I guess?

Makoto: A construction site...?

Yasuhiro: I mean, I could just be making that up. I only barely heard anything...

Toko: Then you d-definitely made it up. M-Must've just been the sound of the ocean in th-that head of yours...

Monokuma: Say what!? Watchoo talki' about, Toko!?

Kyoko: He's arrived...

Monokuma: What Hiro heard wasn't the sound of construction... but it *could* have been an explosion!

Makoto: Huh?

Monokuma: Or maybe a machine gun! Puhuhu... That kinda sound like a construction in a way!

Makoto: What are you talking about...?

Monokuma: Ah-ah-ah! Beyond this point my mouth is zipped, my lips are sealed, I am fully puckered! It's a secret little secret!

Kyoko: Fine, then let's move on to what you *can* tell us. Why did you call us here?

Monokuma: You don't beat around the ol' bush, do ya!? Ready for me to get to the point, huh? But before that, you mind if I vent a little? I'm low on energy these days. My stitching's even osing all it's shine and luster... I'm thinking, it's probably become of this ho-hum, boring old everyday life. I'm looking for something with a little more stimulation, something rife with danger and intrigue! Listen, can I just be frank? The next blackened hasn't shown up yet, and I'm getting booooooooooored! So, I've decided to come up with a new way to motivate you!