A Well Deserved Reunion

Things really weren't looking good with two members on the verge of passing out, one member only just managing to dodge attacks without her magic, and two members trapped in a force bubble for the time being. You needed help as soon as possible.

"Anyone in need of assist?" Thank god there just happened to be a speedster on the team because Kid Flash raced in through the open door, and managed to put out the flames with his wake of wind almost instantly. M'gann and Kaldur' went back on offense while KF moved to help with Zatanna's fight.

"Too bad Klarion, even if you target my friends, Evomer S'annataz gag! I'm still stronger than you, and we will save Y/N!" Still a little unused to referring to Robin as yourself, you ran straight for Klarion as the rest of the Alpha team finally arrived at the scene. Batman went to take down Ra's Al Ghul and seemed to be winning while SB moved to help Miss Martian with the Luthor and Queen Bee. Aqualad almost had Ocean Master defeated, and KF, Artemis, and Zatanna all moved to fight Vandal Savage and give Rocket and the unconscious bird time to escape.

"Ekam Noiralk tih eht llaw!" Klarion went close to the wall, but he stopped the spell before the hit. He let his true demon form how as he twitched his fingers sending a giant Teekl headed straight for you.

"I can't hurt you but Teekl can!" Klarion was right as Teekl pounced and you were thrown down to the ground, staring at the monster's bared teeth.

"Nrut siht tsaeb otni a-" You were cut off when Klarion brought his hand over your mouth.

"No no no, we can't have you getting rid of my familiar," He wined, "I think its time we gag you by means that will actually work, so I can help my friends and get back to skinning that girl." You were still under Teekl, but only now was your fear coming back, not fear of him hurting you, but the fear of him hurting the people you cared about. You could feel your heart quicken as you realized what was happening. You couldn't speak a single spell with his hand over your mouth, and you couldn't see what was going on with the other battles either. This was bad, this was really really bad.

You were totally freaking out and feeling a little lightheaded until out of nowhere, Klarion and the beast were launched off of you allowing you a view to the rest of the room. Rocket and Robin were nowhere in sight, probably a good thing, all of the Light members apart from Vandal Savage and Klarion were unmoving on the floor, and the whole team and Batman were standing over Klarion who decided to just slip through a portal before haven to deal with the angered superheroes.

"Wh-what happened?" You stood up shakily as the Batman turned to face you.

"We all finished taking down our opponents and turned to face Vandal Savage in an effort to allow Rocket to leave with Robin. Vandal knew he didn't have much chance against all of us together, so he ran. Rocket took Robin to patch him up a bit on the bioship before we head to the mountain. We turned to see you in a tricky spot so we dealt with it. Now I'm headed to the Batcave to get something to help Robin, but you will all go with him in the bioship and head straight for Mount Justice." After that insane amount of information to register, Batman walked out towards his jet and was off.

Nobody spoke on the ride in the bioship, apart from a quick argument between Wally and Artemis about what the best part about your suit really was, but you enjoyed the quiet. You sat in the back with your unconscious Robin, now with his own face, resting  in a freshly created bioship medical bed in front of you. He was OK, he was going to be all better soon, and you were both heading home. It sounded like an infinite number of wins, but your favorite part about it was that the two of you were reunited.

Robin was unconscious for the next day, after all he had lost a lot of blood and was really dehydrated, but you never left his side in the med bay. "Y-Y/N?" He croaked. Dick's voice was sore from not being used, so you grabbed the water bottle from  the table beside him and let him drink.

"Yeah it's me Robin, we saved you. Your plan worked and the Light is finished." He smiled at this and set down the water bottle. After sitting up easily in his bed he pulled you in for a hug. "Are you OK?"

"I've never been better" He replied as he pulled back only to lean in for a kiss. You broke apart due to the need for air, but stayed only inches apart.

"Don't ever do something so stupid like that again." He nodded his head seemingly ashamed of the way he left you that previous morning. "And because you are all better now, thanks to my spectacular healing spells, you will need to do everything I ask of you for a whole week." At this he sat all the way back.

"What do you mean? You don't have magic... Do you?" You nodded your head happily and with one quick spell you were back in your Nightingale costume.

"Hello Robin, my name is Nightingale. I can't tell you my secret identity because I have recently joined a team of crime fighting children. After being transported to your world by magical means, I managed to absorb some of that magic, giving me a slightly more powerful version of Zatanna's magic. After some devastating events, I discovered my new abilities and was trained to go up against the Light and save my Boyfriend Wonder. Any questions?" You rejoiced in the way his face moved between confusion, excitement, worry, more confusion, and landed on a face of pure happiness.

"This time the Nightingale saved the Robin." all you could do was agree and think about how your relationship could only grow as you fight crime side by side, always protecting each other from whatever threats would arise.

The End