hyemin

[requested by: jintokki bcs hey whY NoT? :D]

[a very strict, but caring minzoo and a troublemaking kwangbae?!]

[when she misbehaves]

Minju sighed as she finished patching up Yena, who suddenly threw loud and forceful knocks on her front door and sat up straight on her couch with a bleeding shoulder blade not too long ago, "I'm sorry, unnie. She shouldn't have acted the way she did, but you shouldn't have provoked her either. I know you two don't get along that much, but that's taking things a bit too far..."

Yena just snorted and rolled her eyes,  "Whatever, she should watch her temper. Thank you, I need to go now, I have work to do. Eunbi unnie won't be too happy about this, but I'll make up some excuse, or something. See ya." 

She stood and left quickly to leave Minju to decide what to do about her so-called "job" at looking after the infamous troublemaker, Kang Hyewon from the big city.

Though, of course, the duck knew exactly how to handle the girl, but neither of them liked it. She always found it very odd, but despite the outcome, she respected Minju's way of resolving these things, as it was not her place to tell her what to do with her job. 

As the door slammed shut, Minju sighed again.

"Oh, why must you test me so?"

You see, despite what everyone perceived, Minju was the dominant one in their relationship in almost every area, including keeping Hyewon's behavior under control. 

Hyewon, however, was strictly in charge of maintaining her own progress in becoming a less bratty, less spoiled, and less of a troublemaker under Minju's roof. In the provinces, not a lot of things from the big cities could be seen miles away, and Mr. and Mrs. Kang thought of making a deal with the less fortunate babysitter in the province, which was Minju. All Hyewon was supposed to do was behave, and of course she once again had lost her temper.

As you could already tell, Minju was in charge of the household. Which meant she felt the need to punish the person under her care when they step out of line like Hyewon just had by starting a fistfight that led to a cutter slicing a duck's shoulder blade. 

And, though she really didn't like it, the babysitter already accepted long ago that she needed to be stern with her partner. 

That was what she was paid for.