chaeryeji

[requested by, my unnie: desichaaaaaaaan ]

[i am slowly running out of ideas, therefore the slow and dull work on the updates. take the time to read the end notes, if you please. :')]

[and that's enough]

Chaeryeong bursted inside her room. She grabbed a few things and threw them into a backpack. 

When she was done packing, she took one last sweeping look around her bedroom and opened the window. She slid down the neatly-tied-together duvets easily, using her years of sneaking out to her advantage. 

She landed on the ground and didn't run. She was proud of herself for just walking away from their mansion, from everything she'd ever known. Her destination was clear in her mind when she left the large, oak gates and headed down to town.

It had been a long time coming, her leaving. 

Ever since her twelfth birthday and the first time the Lee Mansion invited all of closest acquaintances- and of course, the first time Lee Chaeryeong met four very unique girls, she had been hanging out with the said four girls more and more. 

By the time Chaeryeong was fifteen, she practically lived at the four girls' rented apartment and her parents and her saw that sudden odd change meant nothing. 

She didn't know why, but she kept coming back, kept returning to the dull parties and boring dinners and cold smiles and sleepless nights. However, her parental relationship was strained to the breaking point when Chaeryeong started bringing Hwang Yeji as her date to said parties. 

At least she wasn't alone in her suffering. Right?

Tonight, Lee Chaeryeong finally snapped and she was not going back. Ever.

"Chaeryeong," Her father called out, "you've been accepted into a college!" 

"Really?" Chaeryeong asked, "but I thought that I was already accepted into a school."

"Well, yes dear, but this school is better for you. It's in the England, and-"

"England?!" She yelled, "I am not going to England! I'm going to Hanlim Multi Art School, here in Korea, with Yuna and Ryujin unnie!"