kangbi

[INITIALLY MY PARENTS BESIDE CHAEKURA and then ofc there came hyemin, nakbi and kwonchaeng :DD]

[i LOVE them sm. hyewon cant NOT include eunbi eomma in everything she says istg <3]

[guitar lessons]

"So for a B minor, you'll do..." Hyewon demonstrated said chord with her own fingers before watching letting the eldest try it for herself. 

Like expected, Eunbi got it on the first try, her slender fingers easily moving into the bar chord and pressed firmly into the third fret's D and G and the second fret's B. She actually did it easier than I ever did on my first try, if I'm being honest, Hyewon thought, since Eunbi's fingers were longer and more flexible from years of piano training.

"Like this?" Eunbi asked and strummed gently. It was only a little awkward.

"Just like that," Hyewon rested her hand on the one Eunbi used to strum the chord with. She guided her even though she knew she didn't need to, but if they didn't take advantage of the proximity there would be no purpose in this lesson. 

The whole reason for teaching her girlfriend to play the guitar through unnecessary means, considering how quickly Eunbi had learned so far, was so they could touch like this. 

Hyewon sat behind Eunbi with her arms wrapped around her, their bodies pressed close and sharing the same heat, and despite the warm weather outside, it was not the least bit uncomfortable.

It was not that she and Eunbi didn't touch this way other times, of course. 

They had been dating for four months now, after all. It took them two weeks to cross the awkward physical I-know-we-both-like-each-other-but-is-it-okay-for-us-to-actually-touch barrier in public and during their daily schedule, but once they did, neither had any issue opening up about it.

The leader wasn't fond of PDA by any means, leading others to probably believe she was just as chaste in private, but then again, she had no issue sitting in Hyewon's lap or exchanging heated kisses as long as they were alone.

No, it was not that this is new. It was just that... Hyewon, although not a hopeless romantic, had always sort of wanted to do this with someone. She never voiced this desire, of course, but she was never able to deny to herself that growing up, when she saw movies where couples snuggled up close and one impractically taught the other some new skill, she couldn't help but wish that she could do that with a girlfriend someday.