yulyen

[all these ideas

[all these ideas... yet i can't find myself a partner to do it with haha- im lonely.]

[anyways requested by my friend: TzuyuLovesGucci bcs yulyen ain't breathin that much anymore. :( and i've never wrote TravLyn (an Aphmau ship) before, obv this gon be extra tricky.]

[the promposal]

Jo Yuri raised her arms above her head, stretching the limbs out and sighing at the satisfying pops. Spending the entire afternoon with the gang and then goofing off in the city left her worn out, yet buzzing with happiness.

Smile still on her face she headed over to her dresser and pulled out a white baggy shirt and a pair of orange shorts to change into. 

Halfway into pulling her shirt over her head she heard her phone go off, indicating a new text. Putting her head through the top of the shirt, she ruffled her hair with her hand while she groggily walked up to her dresser and picking her phone up to see who messaged her. 

She wasn't surprised when she saw Yena, her best friend's name on the notification.

duckyena: come to your balcony! :)

Quirking her eyebrows up, Yuri wondered what her best friend was up to. She tilted her head to the side, she considered replying but decided against it and instead followed the directions of the text. 

Padding across the soft carpet of her room, she slid her balcony door open. Stepping out into the cold night, her eyes scanned the area, only stopping when her eyes caught sight of the older girl, who was across the street smiling up at her.

"Joyul!!" Yena brought her hand around her mouth and waved her other hand in the air as if she was hard to spot. 

Silly unnie. "Yena unnie, what are you doing here?"

Yena rocked on her feet excitedly all the while continuing to beam up at Yuri, "Well on the way home, I realized that we spent all our time hanging out with the gays- I mean, girls, that we never talked about what we're gonna be wearing after Chaesis's performance so I turned around and came back. So, uh, what color should I wear to prom?"

Yuri furrowed her brows. Why did Yena have come all the way back here to ask instead of just texting her when she had gotten home? Don't get the wrong idea, Jo Yuri would never complain about spending more time with the one and only Choi Yena, but it sounded more convenient if Yena had texted her instead of running from her home to Yuri's place and reserved her energy for something that could have been solved in an easier way.