michaeng (bday special)

[aha im still alive! (unfortunately)]

[HAPPIEST BORNDAY TO THIS HUMANIZED-SIMBA-FROM-THE-LION-KING GAL!! :DD i hope jb notices your whipped ass bbyghorl. mwah.]

[strawberry, berry kisses]

As Chaeyoung slowly emerged from the heavy haze of sleep, she noticed at once that she felt unusually cold.

She slowly opened her eyes and jerked forward, ignoring the feeling of the world spinning around that occurred when she sat up too fast. Clutching the sheets tightly, she did a quick survey of the room. 

A cool, dim light shone through the half open window shade and bathed the room with its grey morning hue. It must still be early morning. She found her dresser drawer slightly agape, smiled when she saw her and her girlfriend's laundry still entangled on the floor. 

She racked her sleep-induced brain to recall why in the hell her girlfriend would leave laundry so carelessly on the floor. Mina didn't like things, most especially her belongings untidy. That's odd..

Speaking of girlfriend, Chaeyoung gulped, her girlfriend of three years was currently nowhere to be found.

"M-Mina?" She called out, meekly at first, a rising fear of loneliness beginning to build up in her chest as she called out once again, "..Minari?" It was louder this time, not caring that she probably sounded childish.

Anxious beads of sweat began  to slowly form on the sides of her forehead. Wasn't Mina just here? Where could she possibly have gone?

Finally, the door creaked open, and a pair of concerned pretty eyes peered in from the crack.

"Chaengie? What's the matter?" The door opened more, and Mina peeked her head around the corner to look over at the younger girl.

Chaeyoung heaved a sigh of relief, "I-It's nothing. Just... tell me before you leave next time, okay?"

Mina observed her for a few seconds, then smirked, "Oh my, did my sweet Chaeyoungie miss me?" She asked playfully before finally stepping fully into the room, both hands behind her back as if she was hiding something.

The cub was quick to notice this, craning her neck in an attempt to see, "What you got there, Minari?"

"Close your eyes first~" Mina swayed her body a bit, that smile making Chaeyoung's little heart do a quick shake.

She frowned afterwards when Mina still didn't look like she was planning to show her already, but did as she was told.