yejisu

[im back from hibernating :) and just in time for

[im back from hibernating :) and just in time for...]

[A ONE SHOT GIFT FOR TzuyuLovesGucci !! >:)))]

[slow dancing with you]

"You ready?" Ryujin asked, her drumsticks in hand.

Yeji took a shuddering breath, doing little to ease the tension in her shoulders, "As ready as I'll ever be."

"You're going to do great," The younger encouraged and smiled, and then Yeji did the same.

"Try not to let anything go wrong," Yeji teased, picking up her guitar and heading to the stage. 

Ryujin gave her a thumbs up and stared out into a crowd of students. Chaeryeong and Yuna and her all share a look before the trio saw Yeji nod.

Yeji tapped out several beats with her foot, and before she knew it, her fingers were already moving. 

The song started off with just her and her guitar, so she quickly wet her lips and prepared herself. She looked out into the crowd, eyes searching for one person and one person only.

It was as she was opening her mouth that she finally made eye contact with who she was looking for. 

Lia was watching her intently, brows raised once she met Yeji's gaze. 

This caused Yeji's heart to thunder loudly, so loudly that she was scared the microphone will pick up on the fast beating of it.

She began singing.

slow dance with you,

i just wanna 

slow dance with you.

The first line was a bold declaration. It was the best way for Yeji to say what she wanted to say without having to explicitly state it. 

i know all the other boys are 

tough and smooth,