mintomi

[ayee, requested by: cheeky-ssam bcs why tf does this ship not have a lot of fics?]

[sporadic, tipsy-written. typed down questioning wtf i just wrote. enjoy. :')]

[want]

Minju was standing a couple of steps away from Honda Hitomi's front door. 

She was currently high on two bottles of soju and a small bag of gummy bears she ate the train on the way over. She was quite proud that she managed to limit her aspartame poisoning [did research. that's a thing??] for the day, despite the temptation to stock up as much courage from the sugar variety for this moment, and what to happen next.

Minju took a deep breath and took the final few steps.

Another deep breath. And out.

The girl from the other side opened the door not long after Minju's final knock.

She wasn't really sure how long she has been standing there, but it felt like forever, which in her state of mind, or anyone who downed soju in two gulps plus another bottle, and a whole bag of small gummy bears, could mean ten seconds or ten hours. But really, who knows?

"Hey," Hitomi spoke in a hushed voice despite the face she had once Minju showed in her line of sight. She was surprised, which was exactly the reason that Minju chose not to let her know that she was coming.

It was part of the plan.

"You gonna let me in, or what?" Minju asked.

Hitomi's eyebrows went up, visibly skeptical, "Have you been snorting nose candy today, Kim?"

Her gaze fell down to Minju's hands, the latter following soon after. Sure enough, they were shaking. 

But, strangely, she didn't feel embarrassed about it. She knew she should be embarrassed, especially when she caught the amused look Hitomi gave her as she walked into the apartment, but the remaining braincells in her head were focused on other matters. 

More important matters, and not the way she felt awfully warm when she turned on her heels and faced the younger girl, and still found the amused look on her face.