Chapter 5 - I didn't do it intentionaly

Start from the beginning

Niall could feel the eyes boring into him and blushed even more. He didn’t know why he had liked the fall, and wasn’t even annoyed at the other boy for crashing into him. He didn’t know if it was the right moment, but he asked anyway

“Can i… umm… use the toilet?”

Zayn’s eyes rose for a moment, before bursting into chuckles. Niall was just to adorable when he played with the hem of his t-shirt, bitting his lip.

“Sure, I’ll bring you there” Zayn said grabbing the younger’s hand, and tugging it lightly.

Niall grabbed Zayn’s hand with both of his, scared that he might fall again. Just when Niall’s other hand touched Zayn’s, Zayn tightened his grip on the hand he was holding. Zayn turned to look at Niall’s face again and with slow steps led  him to the only connected door

To Zayn’s surprise the only person there was Liam, looking bored as hell. Liam’s eyes sat on him, before drifting to the boy behind him!

“Why is he here?” Liam asked surprised

 “I thought he would want to stay a bit in a cozier place” Zayn joked pulling Niall fully in the room.

Niall felt a wave of warmth captivate his body even though he liked the other kind of warmth he got earlier. He let out a content sigh at the better air filling his nose, and it was obvious that this place had more light than the previous one.

“But…” Liam started uneasy, but Zayn interrupted

“He’s only using the bathroom” Zayn rolled his eyes “Where are… the other two?”

“They went out! They’ll be back though, we have to make the call in two hours” Liam pointed out keeping an eye on Niall, who looked like he was perfectly fine and content, even with his eyes closed.

Zayn just nodded and dragged Niall over to the other door connected to this room. They were on a special floor which was underground. It was kind of secret, but they spent a considerable time there seeing as it was comfortable, had a big-ass TV, Xbox, pool table, and a lot of other things to keep themselves entertained with. The other part where they kept Niall was originally an underground garage.

“I’m going out as well, if you don’t mind” Liam said , kind of asking for permission

“Yeah sure you can go, but be back in two hours” Zayn turned his head to smile at the chocolate-eyed boy, who waved and ran up the stairs.

Zayn opened the door, pushing Niall in the bathroom and letting go of his hand. He felt himself wanting that warm hand in his again, but it he knew he couldn’t. He considered going in the bathroom with Niall, but he figured it would be a bit uncomfortable for the Irish lad and he knew that Niall wouldn’t do anything he wasn’t supposed to.

“Can you do it on your own?” Zayn asked making Niall burst out laughing while shaking his head.