Chapter Five: The Rise of the Night Walker

B- Past Abaddon

Y/N's POV

In front of me was Abaddon. Not only that, he also had many Grimm that I've never seen before. I had my eyes widened in surprise and shock.

Abaddon: What? Surprised?

Y/N: I am. Who on Remnant are those Grimm behind you?

Abaddon: These are all of the Grimm that I have created before I died.

I looked at the Grimm to see how many he had created. I saw that some of them were extremely tall and ginormous.

Y/N: You created all of these Grimm alone?

Abaddon: I did, indeed. Most of them can speak, but some can't for some reason. They can also understand others and are extremely powerful.

Y/N: (This is going to be a long dream, isn't it?)

Abaddon: Why, yes. It will take a while.

Y/N: Wait, did you just read my mind?

Abaddon: I did, indeed. I also can read the minds of others. Put your questions to the side, this introduction will not take long.

Many hours later...

I was about to fall asleep. It has been hours since Abaddon introduced all of his Grimm. Some seemed to be a little bit aggressive than the rest. I lost count as he continued to introduce every Grimm and their abilities. Did he create an army or something?!

Y/N: Bro, why did you create all of those Grimm?!

Abaddon: I did it because one, I was bored, and two, I didn't want plain, old Grimm walking around Remnant.

Y/N: And how many Grimm did you create? I lost count.

Abaddon: 265 different kinds of Grimm.

My jaw dropped, literally. I picked it up and put the lower jaw in my mouth.

Y/N: How long did it take for you to create all of them?

Abaddon: Five years.

Y/N: What?! There's no way that you created 265 Grimm in five years! Didn't you see the size of some of your Grimm? They were humongous!

Abaddon: Since I'm a king, I can do anything. The God of Darkness granted me the power to create Grimm, and the ones that I introduced to you are no ordinary Grimm. They are extremely intelligent and powerful, like I said before.

Y/N: There must be a reason why created those Grimm! Did a war occur or something?

The King Taijitu heads on his back looked at each other, and Abaddon let out a sigh.

Abaddon: Okay, I'll explain everything. Just be patient.

I saw him stomp the floor, causing everything around us to change. The void was longer there. All of us stood on a mountain. It appeared to be... the older version of Remnant?

Y/N: This is what Remnant used to look like in the past.

Abaddon: Precisely. This is just a vision. None of this is real.

Then we saw two dragons in the sky, which appeared to be the God of Light and the God of Darkness.