Y/N's Bio and Harem

Y/N:

Skull Symbol:

Skull Symbol:

Lore: Y/N once used to be the most powerful Grimm that ever existed on Remnant

Lore: Y/N once used to be the most powerful Grimm that ever existed on Remnant. However, it did not last for long when he ran away from Salem. He cannot talk either, for now. Now his new life begins in the Woods of Vale. He's also taller than an adult.

Personality: Kind, powerful, intelligent, silent, humorous, sometimes blood-thirsty

A/N: He can often hunger for vengeance towards Grimm and a specific kind of person. For the person, it's often a murderer.

Powers:

Paralyzing Gaze: Once Y/N makes eye contact with any human, Faunus, or Grimm, they immediately stand there in fear for a few seconds. This is a technique that Y/N uses, so that he can take advantage of striking his opponents.

Hallucinating Stare: When Y/N looks at his enemies for a moment, they begin to see illusions of him or any other Grimm. This is a technique Y/N also uses to toy with his opponents.

Trembling Roar: Y/N releases a loud roar, causing the enemies around him to tremble due to the shaking ground.

Flaming Claws: Y/N can ignite his claws to make them burning for a short duration. When he strikes his enemies with his burning claws, they have a burning effect that lasts for a couple seconds.

Swift Strike: Y/N moves faster than the speed of light. Y/N can use this ability to strike his opponents from behind.

Frost Breath: Since Y/N is a Wendigo Grimm, he has the ability to breathe ice on his enemies.

Summoning: Y/N is the alpha of all Grimm. Salem granted him the power to create Grimm that will do whatever he commands them to do.

Endless Famine: Y/N has a never ending hunger for flesh, Grimm flesh to be exact. The more he devours them, his size grows. Fortunately, he only feeds on dead corpses.

(A/N: The Endless Famine one is kind of f'd up because he's eating his own kind. But that's how it is in actual folklore. A Wendigo is born when someone becomes greedy, commits murder, or commits cannibalism, the most gruesome way to become one.)