Do you love him that much? So why you didn't confess your feelings him yet?

May be...

I won't be able to hide it today. Am I going to confess??

Oh my god!!

I looked at him again.

No! No, she is not his mother.

No! Shit.

Oh, my holy shit!

What just happened? What just I saw? What is it?

Tears were falling down along my face. Tears just fell freely and continuously.

My heart was beating so fast it might explode any time. I couldn't bear the pain anymore I just wanted to disappear from here I just wanted to go back through the time I just wanted to sleep forever.

I really want to go to back.

"K..k.k.kkookie" I mumbled his name while crying so hardly.

[Author's POV]

Lisa stared at Jungkook while their parents are talking about their engagement.

"He is hot. Of course, he is handsome" Lisa thought.

Jungkook looked so down. He was still thinking about this sudden decision of his parents.

But he has been known that he had to face this situation one day. But he didn't even dream about it such a hurry.

He just remembered Tae...

"No... Stop it Jungkook. You don't have any right about your life" he thought.

He missed his hyungs. "I really want to be with you hyungs. I need you now with me" he thought. He begged.

He was cuddling Tae in last night. But now... he is going to fix his most important decision of his life with Lisa.

Jungkook is the one and only adopted son of Jeon family. Jeon corporation is the one of the most successful company in South Korea.

He is from such a big family. He lost his biological parents in very young age and he grew up at a children's home.

Mr. & Mrs. Jeon decided to adopt Jungkook at first sight. They thought Jungkook's wide eyes are very sincere.

After they adopted Jungkook they raised him very well as his real parents.

Jungkook is not even remember for a once that he is not their real son. They love Jungkook more than that.

Jungkook knows his parents love him they care about him. He knows that all these things are only for his sake.

But...

Yes, it's unfair. They didn't even ask about Jungkook's feelings.

Jungkook couldn't bear it anymore his parents fixed his engagement date with Lisa. He came out while answering his phone.

Lisa followed Jungkook and came out from home. She wanted talk with her soon to be husband.

Jungkook's heart was going to explode when he saw Tae's car in front of his home.

His eyes became wet with tears. He felt unbearable pain in his heart. He felt that pain spread all over his body.

Lisa was staring at him all that time.

He suddenly turned back to held Lisa's wrist and pulled her closer to him and he kissed her lips.

Lisa shocked for a moment.....

After a few seconds... Jungkook pushed her away. He ran towards his room and locked up in his room by himself.....

(Guys I'm sorry. I hate this too. Please stay for a few chapters. I'll make them together. Chincha miyanyae!!!)

 Chincha miyanyae!!!)