Never Walk Alone And Put Your Trust In BTS 🇸🇬

Hi! I'm Jing Wen and I am from Singapore 🇸🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

BTS, have been my family members since 2014 Skool Luv Affair (Boy In Luv). I know them because I was just scrolling through YouTube and I listened to their song (No More Dream), I insistently fell in Love with them. The meaning of the songs, the way they expressed it, it is so heart warming. I'm currently 16 years old (2021).

Back in the past, when I was in Primary School, I enjoyed myself a lot only till I was Primary 4-6 (2015-2017). I started to get bullied a lot and lost trust in myself to the point I developed Depression, Anxiety, Post-traumatic stress disorder and Eating disorder. It was a very hard time for me. Even after graduating from it, moving on to Secondary School, I was still getting bullied up to this date.

Since I knew BTS , since 2014, they are the ones whom always gave me strength and motivation. Their songs, their words, their charismatic, their personality is everything I needed.

Jimin always say: "No matter what happen, remember there is someone from korea, in the city of Seoul, who understands you".

When I first heard this sentence from Jimin's, I could felt that he mean his words well. When they first launched, Love Yourself Campaign back in 2018, I started to listen to them a loy. They once told ARMY, remember to always love yourself like how others love you. Although I doesn't deserve love at all but BTS gave me the love I needed.

I love myself because BTS. RM, The dad, once said, "I felt that I am using you guys to love myself, so ARMY's, use me, use BTS to love yourself". Since the day they launched, Love Yourself Campaign, I started to recover my illness and use them to love myself like how they did.

Today, BTS have just celebrated 8th Anniversary, in Muster Sowoozoo, BTS said, "The stars shines brighter in the dark, we will shines light like the stars to army and army will shines it back to us".

We are always connected in heart like telepathy.