My 7 Anpanmans 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Hycka and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Before becoming an ARMY, I wasn't really happy those days and it might have been like I was but wasn't as it seemed it wasn't like it is now it was less happiness and hope but then my happiness started when I first listened to one of BTS songs and after, that I listened to them more and more,it was everyday.

I smiled more and become very happy, I started to know every song and name of the members. Their songs made me so happy because of them they taught me so much, they taught me how to love myself, without them I don't know if I would ever love myself.

Each of the members taught me something, Kim Namjoon taught me to never give up and accomplish my dreams, Kim Seokjin taught me that I am beautiful, Min Yoongi taught me that I can do it and be the best that I can, Jung Hoseok taught me happiness and gave me hope, Park Jimin taught me happiness and love, Kim Taehyung taught me love and how us ARMY's are so precious to him, Jeon Jeon jungkook taught me fun and happiness.

They mean the world to me and becoming ARMY was the best thing ever and I won't ever forget the 7 boys that made me so happy.

thank you for being there for me and loving me!saranghaee!!