7 Stars In Our Galaxy 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Zhaira and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Just like any other people, I, myself have faced hardships in my life even though I'm still young. I realized I got my friends beside me and my family but really couldn't feel that I belong to this world. Depression, Anxiety, Low self esteem, Nonconfidence, and Loneliness, are what defines our past conditions.

Not until one day where we all decided to look outside in the night sky appreciating how many beautiful stars are surrounding our galaxy, but 7 Stars just stood out. Every night, when the sadness and pain are killing me they were shining on me to remind me that they could be the light to fight the darkness surrounding me.

Like they say, some stars may disappear we might wait decades and centuries for them to reappear but till the end they will still be the stars we will look up upon to. Every time I see those 7 Stars and listen to their music it heals not just my ears but my whole self. Each music with it's deep meaning is the best, through that songs you'll feel alive and yourself, you will feel that no one is judging you. Seeing that they experienced the same thing you experience hits the most. Each droplets of tear, each bandage trying to protect your heart and each words to comfort you could never stay the same.

When we saw them, we all thought "how would these 7 Korean guys change my world? I have my family and friends surrounding me and still nothing changed." But EVERYTHING changed! We were all welcomed to this new family, new planet. In this planet we all can be ourselves surrounding ourselves with the beauty of their music. We had our own sunshine, our own president, our own joker, our own baby, our own savage, our own mochi, our own bear and our own ocean. Our life surrounded by the most beautiful purple ocean out there.

Sometimes, we find other stars in the galaxy attractive it might catch our attention and lay our attention on them. But let's all admit till the end we will comeback to the stars that shined the most. . .

It's almost time, the time is ticking, few more months and years till their petals would fall apart, but Like I said we might wait decades and centuries for them to bloom as a whole flower again.

Let's try not to shred tears alright? You know they won't like that. Let's fill our ocean with memories while it last. Till the end, let's keep the memory that 7 people saved us from the darkness that's drowning us in the wrong ocean and brought us to their ocean full of happiness, wittiness, smiles, and laughter. We're all growing old aren't we? And we just realized how they have been there for the past decade.

No one could ever come late, like what our stars said we came in the right time. We came when we felt the need of love. Before we shred tears when we felt the worst, but today we shred tears when they don't even update. See the difference on how they affected your life? Let's maintain it like that.

They might not be here by our side, but they'll forever be in our sight and in our heart. One day, or when it's really meant to be we will all meet to thank our saviors. The saviors that were there when we were about to disappear from this world. They might not know you exist but atleast they count you in as one of the armies that also saved them from their dark ocean.

Till the end we were each others saviors. And we all can't wait to tell the next generation how peaceful and wonderful it was to be part of this. We may even give them some tears because of our story that was full of up and downs. But we will not forget to tell them how we fought each up and downs and still sticked together. 7 may not be complete by the end of this year and in the next 5 years, but the years after that let's all hope our stars are complete again, showing the best smiles that fluttered and completed our life.

Coming from different parts of the world. Let's all gather, and see their lasts. Last song, last dance, last yell, last performance, last tears, last appearance and last hug. Lets fill our beautiful ocean with the tears of joy knowing it was their time to go. Let's all talk about the memories over the past years that we made. Let's create a new chapter together but not as a whole. Let's thank them for completing the special chapter in your life.

And let's all tell them " Thank you and we love you, it's your time to end this chapter and it's our turn to complete it by ourselves. Thank you for being part of it." Thank you so much.