Behind The Song I Heard 🇧🇬

Hi! I'm TityKim and I am from Bulgaria 🇧🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

2013: I was just a normal student at the school. I'm a very quite person then that has change, I was about to fall in love with a guy that I really like, he is a good person that I ever met, then I took a relationship with him.

2015: I had been with him in 2 years and I thought we will be together forever but guess not because he was just using me for fun and he also cheated on me and so we broke up and all my classmates made fun of me and I just can't handle my emotions cause I was still young that time.

I can't tell my parent because we were not living on the same house, I was living with my step parents. My step parents just think that I'm worthless and I don't do any household chores. My real parent doesn't know that I am being abuse with them. They make me do everything and they think I am a trash can.

I wanted to give up my life cause no one loves me and I want to give up for my dream and try to kill myself but the song 'For You' that time came out.

And I realized this is not my parents wanted me to end up, instead they wanted me to be successful. If BTS didn't came, I might be in the heaven now, so I hope someday, I would have a chance to meet them.