My Journey With Bangtan 🇳🇵

Hi! I'm Turtle and I am from Nepal 🇳🇵 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I have depression and anxiety and I take a lot of stress from everyone, BTS really helped me to get through it all. I didn't knew there were seven angels waiting for me to held their hands in this beautiful journey. After I knew about them and I heard about their struggles, I gained strength within them. My struggle was basically just a fraction of what they have gone through and after stanning them I really don't care about what people say about myself anymore and after stanning BTS I became different - they have changed me so much(in a good way) and hearing their laugh makes my whole day better.

They taught me to fight with depression.They were always there for me when I cried. Their magic shop's door was always open and I cannot be more grateful to have them in my life. It's a blessing and I will never want this journey to end, but I know it will so one day and in this journey holding their hand is enough for me and if BTS will be reading this someday then...

I just wanna thank you for making me realize my worth.

Thank you for making me love myself. Thank you for getting me through depression. Just thank you for existing.