After The Misery 🇩🇿

Hi! I'm Mays and I am from Algeria 🇩🇿 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My story with them began in 2015 on a normal day. I came back from school after another day of insult, bullying and torment. I went back to my room after trying to keep up with my sister who was asking for her shoes. She was not interested in my condition, which resembles a body moving without a soul inside it. I cried again and cursed my life again, every day since the beginning of my life I forgot to tell you that I am fat, so I suffer from all this tension and insults.

I opened my computer on 06/26/2015 and found a song by BTS called Boy in luv. From here the story began, the most beautiful story and the most beautiful period I lived in my life here, from this date the story of a girl named Mays changed from Algeria to the best I heard it, I liked it, I listened to it a second time, and a third time, I didn't like anything like it for a long time. I haven't enjoyed anything for a long time, so life died inside me, but this song re-cultivated hope and that there is something I can enjoy. I searched for them, memorized their names, heard their stories and heard their songs.

I smiled a long time ago and with all my heart it is not a fake smile but a real one and from here began my journey they became my reason for living and on 19/04/2016 I was beaten at school and when I came home I decided to tell everything to my family but they laughed at me and told me it was your fault why are you telling us and I tried to commit suicide.

And at that moment, the song of BTS Young Forever came out. It made me undo my decision. They were my saviors from death and the hell of life. They made me feel that I have value that I am beautiful as I am by their word (even when I fall I keep running towards my dream) These words remind me that I can dream and make my life the best like their song , that song is the beginning of searching for a dream to achieve and live for it. Searching for a passion like Jungkook said I prefer death over I live without passion.

When Rm said no one are born ugly we are just born in a judgmental society. These words helped me advance, made me believe in myself and their world tour, I love yourself, I can't describe the love, the hope, and all the good feelings I felt, I hope one day I will meet them and say these words to them in person, and one day I will be from the purple ocean.

I want to say BTS, you brought me back to life, you brought me back from the black hole I was in, you pulled me out of the vortex of misery and made me feel human.

This is my story with BTS, how I got to know them and how they made me better. I would like to say in the end that I did not love you as a husband or as an idol. I loved you as brothers and as friends. Help me live and stick to my dream that I achieved through you and your encouragement to me, Now I have fulfilled all my dreams that I had since knowing you and now it is time for a new dream which is the end of the virus and to be part of the purple ocean.

I know that there will come a time when you will disperse, but I would like to tell you that BTS is a legend that you will immortalize in history.

You are my destiny.

This is the end of my story.

The story of Mays from Algeria and all this happened when I was 11 and now I'm 16 I've been with you for seven years and there are seven more years left until the separation, but I will remain an ARMY for death, remember this.