Epilogue

A/N: (I took a short break, but I really got all of you on the edge of your seats, didn't I?)

I'm back!!!!!! I know you guys hate me for leaving it with that last chapter, and I love you too!<3

I read some of your comments before I logged off, and uhm... I'll be expecting you guys to do my homework from now on, also I need some money because I really want to go somewhere hot this summer, oh and I need some music that keeps me inspired so- THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE, I swear to god I can't stress it enough, THANK YOU!!!! <3

Okay so after much thought (I planned this months ago), I'll be making a SEQUEL!!!!!! 

So, did I say the end of the story, I meant the end of book 1!!:

'Boss, they went through with the deal. They're on their way now.' I turn towards Liam and can't believe my ears. Finally. I've been waiting all this time. 

I've been waiting for over nine months to get her. And now I got her. Almost. 

She's just out of reach. Ready for me to take. She's going to be mine. 

Finally mine. 

Ever since that goddamn party, when she wore that red dress that made her skin tone look oh so delicious. I wanted to take her in the middle of all of those filthy men that were looking at her as if she was a prize. 

Not just any prize. Curzio's prize. 

I hated every second of that stupid party and left as soon as I heard that my men had arrived. I made sure that they wouldn't shoot her, but she was too close to Curzio. 

I wanted to take him out, I wanted them to shoot him, but she was too close. It was too risky. 

So I let him slip away. I let him go again, even though I could've ended all of it that night. 

All of it, the war going on between our bloodlines, the blood-spilling, it could've ended that night. But it didn't. 

Because of her. 

The girl that has been roaming in my mind as if she owns the place. 

Cataleya Valentina Velez. 

The girl that I would give my life for. The girl I've been craving like nothing else before. Her. 

'Get everything ready.' Liam nods and walks out of the room again, leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

She'll go crazy when she finds out that I'm behind all of this, even though she probably already knows. 

I know she'll make it hard for me, but I'm not giving up. I'm not giving up until she caves in. Until she becomes mine. 

At first, I wanted to use her to get to Curzio. I really did. But I don't think I can. It's impossible. She's too... Precious. 

Too angelic to be touched

From the first moment I saw her, on a fucking picture from the paparazzi, I felt something towards her. But it didn't click until I saw her in real life. 

It was a whole new experience, something pulled me towards her. Something else. Something magical. 

She's magical, leaving me breathless by just the thought of it. Of her. God. 

She'll be mine soon. And I'll give her all I have. I'll show her all I have to offer, every part of me will be hers because that's what I'm willing to do. I'm willing to show her the world if it means she'll stay with me. 

And I'll make sure she'll stay with me. 'Run a bath! She might need it.'

-----

Grab your agendas/calendars/whateveritisyouuse!

August 22nd!

( I know it's still far away, but I think it will be worth it!!)

The story continues... 

{Crisis of War}