< XIX >

Neveah Aurora North:

'I can't believe we're actually doing this.' Cataleya whispers a little unsure. I nod and smile at her.

She looks absolutely stunning in the beige dress Brandon gave her. It makes her hourglass figure pop out. Brandon begged to do our make-up, and we let him. Her lips have a light shade, mostly lip gloss, and a little gold-brownish eyeshadow. 

Her long curls almost reach her ass, but it's absolutely gorgeous. She hasn't worn her hair down in a while, probably since we've been busy with work and all. 

'We look good!' I exclaim, looking at us in the mirror. 

Brandon did a fantastic job at picking out clothes for us. He gave me a short, black skirt with a dark-green satin top that has two spaghetti straps. I would've never worn this if it wasn't for him. 

I don't like tight clothes and this skirt is the tightest thing I've ever worn, but I love this outfit. My own lips are dark, some type of dark mahogany tint. Again, I would never dress up this much for a night out, but Brandon insisted. 

'I really like that color on you.' She states, staring at my top for a second. I smile and turn around, so I can look at the back. It's made out of strings that are crossing my back and tied to the straps leading to my neck. 'I do too.' 

'Girls, come on!' Celine shouts from our bedroom. We walk into the room, smiling at Brandon and Celine. 

Brandon is wearing a typical bad boy outfit, dark jeans with a bright shirt on top, which totally fits him. Celine on the other hand is wearing the most gorgeous dark blue dress I've ever seen. She usually doesn't wear clothes that stick to her skin, but this dress looks tightly wrapped around her waist. 

I didn't know she had a figure like that, but holy shit. She's absolutely stunning. 

'I am so happy that we look this damn good!' Brandon exclaims, proud of his accomplishment. I nod his way and smile. He's totally right. We look hot as fuck. 

'Let's go, the cab should be here in a few minutes.' Celine pulls us to the hall and starts walking to the main hall. 

Since Brandon practically forced us to wear heels, I'm not as fast as I wish to be. I absolutely hate heels. But they do match the outfit, so one night won't hurt. Right? 

We make our way outside, enjoying the last rays of the sun as it's about to set. The sky turns a gorgeous shade of orange. I take a deep breath, enjoying the view as we rush to the taxi. 

The sweet gentleman opens the door and smiles at us, letting us enter the car. 

'Le Carmen, monsieur.' Celine chimes, before turning back to us. 'It's one of the best clubs in France!' 

'Are you sure they won't find out?' Leya aks nervously. She's so scared that they might find out and get angry again. To be honest, I am too. 

I know Celine said she would take the blame, but that doesn't matter. We both know Rio won't hesitate to hurt us again, even if she sacrifices herself for us, he won't care. 

The whole ride to the city is fun. Brandon and I sing to some songs on the radio and the driver sings along sometimes. 

'On est là.' The driver says before stepping out of the car. I lurk out the window and notice that we're in the middle of the city again. The older man opens the door and waits for us to get out. 

'Merci' Celine smiles at the older man as they hug each other. It's obvious they know each other. 

Sometimes I forget that Celine can talk fluent French, but then her accent comes in, making me smile at the way she pronounces some words. 'Let's get wasted!'