< XVIII >

Celine Elloise Dufort:

Amlodipine, Dupixent, Entyvio, Kevzara, Onpattro, Probuphine, Tramadol. I write it all down.

It's a list of drugs I need to restock. Rio told me to make sure I have everything I need. He's going to order some shit from the Russians this Saturday.

I walk over to my desk and look at the list I made. It's not that long, but longer than usual.

That's probably because of the girls. Ever since they came, I've been busier and using way more resources than usual.

'Elle!' I look at the door, waiting for it to burst open. Leon rushes into my office with a bloody shirt. 'What happened?'

His hair looks freshly cut and styled, making him look a little more professional than the mess he always has.

He lifts up his shirt, revealing a deep cut running down his abdomen. I rush over to him, examining the cut a little, before grabbing all the essentials.

'It's my day off and then this happens.' I joke, putting everything to the side. Leon snorts and wines because of the pain.

'What happened?' I ask again, dipping a piece of cotton in rubbing alcohol. He jumps on the table in the middle of the room and sighs deeply. 'Eiko's wife, Ayako Tanaka.' What?

I gently press the cotton ball against his skin, trying to clean it the best I can so that I can stitch him up.

Leon hisses, not liking the stinging pain, and grabs onto my arm.

'Why were you talking to the Yakuza's?' I ask, waiting for him to let me go so I can continue.

'We needed to find out if they were going to Marcello's party next month.' He hisses, turning the other way like a dramatic kid.

For a man who won't hesitate to kill someone, he certainly is weak.

'And?' He tries to move away from me, but I stop him and sigh deeply, before continuing to press on the wound. 'Fucking hell!' He groans trying to stay still, 'They'll be there.'

'That still doesn't explain why you have this.' I state, pointing at the wound for a second, before wiping away any access blood. 'She thought I was there to kill her husband, so she stabbed me on the way out.'

Typical Ayako... I try to keep myself composed but the thought of Leon getting stabbed over something so simple is very amusing to me.

'It's not funny- Watch out!' He sneers, stopping me from cleaning again. I raise an eyebrow at him and wait for him to stop acting like a little kid. 'You're a real baby, do you know that.'

Leon rolls his eyes at me and grasps the edges of the table instead of my arms, to cope with the pain.

'Of course, this is happening right when we have that stupid interview.' He groans, looking at me as I walk towards the shelves. I need to grab a needle and some dissolvable thread.

'Oh right, you have to leave in a few minutes.' I state, rushing back to him. He nods and takes a deep breath, knowing that this will only hurt more if he panics. 'Make that a few hours. Adriano wants to tell everyone about the plans for the next few weeks.' 'Of course, he does.'

I push him down and move to the side of his wound. 'This might-' 'Stop enjoying this and just do it.' He sneers, making me pinch him before pushing the needle through his skin. He winces out of pain and tries to stay as still as possible.

'Did you have lunch yet?' He asks as soon as I'm done. I nod and look at him strangely. 'Why?' I ask and he shrugs.

'I just wondered how-' He stops and sighs deeply, 'Forget it.' He mumbles, before sitting up straight again. He stays put though. Leon knows that I have to clean the wound again.