< LII >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

My heart is racing like crazy as I step out of the big building. It was weird, taking a test in an old building that looked like it was about to collapse any second, but we did it. 

Neveah opens her arms and spins around a few times, before turning to me with a big smile on her face. 'We did it!' She shouts, before running around like a little kid. 

As much as I hate to admit it, we did. We're finally done. For now. 

'We still have to wait for the results, but yes. We're done!' She jumps into my arms and hugs me tightly, almost squeezing me to death. 'We're going to eat so much food tonight! And we're going to fucking party!' 

'I think we should wait until we have the results.' She sighs deeply and wraps her arms around mine, pulling me towards the parking lot.  

Leonardo and Roman are still waiting for us. They must have left at some point, because they both have a bunch of flowers in their hands. 'Finally done!' 

Neveah smiles brightly as she walks over to the car and I simply roll my eyes. 'We don't even know if we passed yet.' 

'You two are smart, you'll pass for sure.' Roman chimes as he opens the door for me. I climb into the car and turn to Neveah, who can't stop smiling. 

She was so nervous when we got here, but now she seems so happy. And I understand that. But we don't even have the results. 

'Can we go out tonight?' She asks. Not to Leon or Roman. She asks me. 'I think we should wait until we have the results.' 

Roman nods and turns around, so he can look at us. 'When will you get the results?' 

'Tomorrow before twelve.' 'That fast?' Leon asks, and both Neveah and I nod. 'It's just us two. Everyone else did do all of their hours.' Neveah chimes sarcastically, before pulling her phone from her back pocket. 

I left mine at the house. I wasn't going to take any risks of them thinking I would cheat. No fucking way. 

'What score do you need to get?' Leon asks, looking at us through the rearview mirror. I wait for Neveah to answer, but she's too busy with her phone, probably texting Brandon or Celine. 'At least seventy-five percent.' 

'Do you think you got that?' I shrug, not wanting to jinx it, and wait for Neveah to respond. 'I honestly don't know. Some questions were way too hard. But we'll see.' She sighs, showing me something on her phone. 

The whole drive back to the house goes by quickly, and when we finally go through the gates and drive up the driveway, I notice everyone standing in the doorway. 

'Congratulations!' Brandon exclaims, throwing confetti our way. 'What the fuck is this?' Neveah asks, laughing a little. 

'We wanted to congratulate you!' Celine shouts, wrapping her arms around me. 'What for?' 'For finishing your study!' 

'We don't know if we'll be done yet.' I mumble, not wanting to ruin the moment. 

I never expected them to make such a big deal out of it, at least not yet, but we don't know if we'll be done for sure. 

'We all know that both of you are going to pass.' Kai chimes, smiling at us. 

Everyone showed up. Even Kai. Everyone except Rio. 

Manuela wraps her arms around me and leads all of us inside. 'Master is working.' She whispers. I look at her with wide eyes and watch as she smiles softly. How did she know- 'Let's enjoy the food Manuela made! I'm starving!'