< XXXVIII >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

'Are you sure you'll be okay?' I nod and watch as Brandon runs over to Neveah. He's about to glam her up even more. 'I'll manage. Plus, I'm probably going to sleep anyways.' 

'You haven't been sleeping good, have you?' She asks as Brandon sprays some perfume on her. I shrug and jump on the couch. 

Truth be told, I haven't been sleeping well indeed. My mind is racing all the time, debating if I should talk to Rio about my proposal. 

I haven't told Neveah yet, because I don't want to say it out loud too much. It's already embarrassing enough to think about. She'll understand. 

'You're done!' Brandon exclaims as he helps Neveah out of her chair. She looks absolutely stunning. 

Brandon picked out the perfect blue dress for her. It's not something tight, but something flowy and very summery. Great for today since it's hot out. 

'You look amazing.' Neveah twirls around and smiles at me. 'Thank you, but are you-' 'Ask her one more time and I'll go out with Leon in your stead!' Brandon huffs, before handing Neveah a pair of white vans and turning back to me. 

'She said she'll be fine, plus she can lock the door so Rio won't bother her.' I nod towards Brandon and walk over to Neveah. 'Plus, I can always go to their place if I really want to.' 

'Uhm, sure. Just be aware of the hottie that's coming over for my weekly dick appointment.' Neveah and I both stare at Brandon before we all start laughing. 

We head down the stairs and watch as Leon starts drooling at the sight of Neveah. It's the cutest shit ever. 

'Stop drooling.' I joke, but he doesn't seem to care. He simply keeps his eyes on my best friend and watches us as we walk down the stairs. 

Leon is wearing a white button-up with a pair of denim trousers underneath. He's a little underdressed in contrast to Neveah, but they will manage. 

'She's right you know, you can stop drooling now.' Neveah smiles as she walks over to him. 

'Okay, take good care of her and have fun!' Brandon chimes before rushing out the door. Leon turns back to us and points at Brandon, trying to see if we know any more than he does. 'He has his weekly dick appointment, or so he said.' 

I smile and follow them through the door. I could stay here if I wanted to, Neveah offered it, but I declined. I have to talk to Rio anyway, so this is just great timing. 

I take a detour back to Rio's house since I really don't want to talk to him. I know that I have to at some point. 

So I head to his place and walk inside, noticing that no one's here. Not even Roman, who was with him the last time I checked. 

I reach for the door to his office and stop when I hear a low growl from the other side of the door. It's Rio. 

What's going on? I knock and hear a loud groan. It's not from Rio though. 'Come in!' Rio shouts and I do. 

I open the door and peek inside, trying to see if anyone's naked so I have to cover up or something. But nobody's naked. Yet. 

A woman, just a few years older than me, is bent over Rio's desk. She's not wearing a shirt or any pants. 

'Can I help you, Velez?' I stare into his dark eyes and try to find the words. The sight of the woman is driving me insane. 

I feel some kind of jealousy, but not because I want him to stay loyal to me. I want to be her.