< XXXV >

Neveah Aurora North:

I slowly open my eyes and look at the person lying beside me. Tiago smiles and pulls me closer to him, embracing me with his warmth. 

'Goodmorning.' I yawn and press my face against his chest. 'Have you been awake long?' 

'Not really.' He mumbles as he moves his hand to my waist, pulling me even closer. I'm loving this touchy moment and want it to continue, but he suddenly stops when the front door opens. 

This time we heard someone entering the house, so we both stop. 'That's little one.' He groans, sitting up straight. 'You two should talk and I have things to do, but you're mine later.' 

I tilt my head and watch as he walks around the room, dressing himself before he walks back to the bed. 'Okay?' 

'Whatever.' He moves closer, pressing his soft lips against mine before he heads for the door. 'Can't wait.' He groans, opening the door. 

It takes a few seconds until Leya comes running around the corner. She's out of breath and seems to be sweating a lot. 'Neveah we need to talk!' 

'Goodmorning to you too little one.' Tiago smiles at her before turning back to me again, 'You can have her until later today. I have plans.' 

Cataleya simply ignores him and runs into the room, climbs on the bed, and hugs me tightly.

'What happened?' I ask, softly brushing some hair out of her face. 'Bye girls!' I smile at Tiago who walks out and closes the door behind him, before turning back to Leya. 

'Cataleya?' 'I feel disgusting!' She exclaims, pressing her face against my stomach. 

'What- why?' She sighs and takes a few deep breaths. Something obviously happened with Rio, there's no other way. 

She groans and turns around, laying on her back with her head on my stomach. 'Don't laugh.' 

I nod and keep my eyes on her as she searches for the right words. 'So something happened with Rio... And-' 

'Did he hurt you?' She shakes her head and looks up at me, debating her answer. 'Well, kind of but not in a bad way!' What? 

'So remember that we talked about Italian men?' I nod and keep my eyes on her, trying to see where this is going. 

Wait, did she- My eyes widen and she nods. 'We had sex.' 

'You had what!? With who!? Rio?!' She nods again, ashamed of my loud words. 

'Oh my god! No way! Wait when?! What the-' 'Could you just let me finish!' She shouts, pressing her hand on my mouth to make me shut up. 

I nod and lean back, looking at her so that she can finally continue. 'Well. I told you about the tension right?' I nod again and feel my heart racing like crazy. 

She's ashamed about the fact that her first was Rio, but I'm excited that she finally lost her virginity. It's just weird that it's him. She wanted to stay a virgin until she would meet someone special. Rio definitely is not someone special. 

Nonetheless, I'm happy for her. She seems happy herself. 

'So I went to my room and he followed me. I didn't know until I heard the door. He didn't. And one thing led to another and before I knew it, we were having sex...' She groans, pressing her face onto my stomach again. 

I can't help but laugh at her shamefulness, it's the most adorable shit ever. 

'It's not funny!' She grunts, propping herself up a little. 'To me it is.' I smile, unable to contain my shock anymore. 'You lost your virginity to Rio... Damn.'