< XXXIX >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Neveah Aurora North:

'We have a problem.' I watch as Leya starts pacing around the dining room and watch as the others wait for her to explain. 'This will take a few seconds.' I smile, getting up from my chair to calm her down. 

She looks like she's about to explode or something. 'Does this have something to do with Rio?' I whisper and she shakes her head. 

I know she already forgave him. Well, forgave him. She let him do his thing, all because of their agreement. 'Good, because it would give me another reason to kill him.' 

She giggles softly and sighs deeply as she wraps her arms around me. 'What's the problem?' Brandon curiously asks. 

'We have to take a test.' What? She nods and groans for a second, leaning back just a little. 'And if we fail we have to do another year!' 

'But I thought-' 'Matilda send me an email this morning! It literally said: I'm sorry to inform you that your internship hours have not been fulfilled.' She groans, making me widen my eyes. 

'Wait, what?' We turn to the others who are waiting for us to take a seat so that we can finally have diner. Even Kai seems invested in this shit. 'If we want to get our diplomas, we have to ace the exam.' 

I sigh deeply as I stumble back to my seat. Tiago smiles at me before sipping from his wine. 

'We're screwed.' 'Yes!' Leya groans as she drops into her chair next to Celine. 'Why?' Marco asks as he chunks down on his food. 

'I'm not good at studying and Matilda's tests are way too hard to ace.' I blame Rio for this. 

He said he would give us a place to intern, and he did, but he kept moving us around so we barely got all the hours we needed. Not even half of them. 

'What are you glaring at me for, North?' 'It's your fault.' I sigh before pouring myself a wine as well. I tend to drink more during dinner. 

Not because I need to, but because I can. I can already hear Leya sigh on the other side of the table. 

'How is this my fault?' He asks curiously. He's going to be cocky about it, I just feel it. 'You're the one who keeps moving us around.' 

'I'm the one offering you an internship in one of the best hotel chains in whole Europe, I don't think you're allowed to complain.' He responds proudly. 

I grit my teeth and keep my eyes on him. 'At least we wouldn't have to take a test if we stayed at that shit hotel.' I sneer, making him smirk amusingly. 

I really want to hit him, but he's too far away, and throwing stuff won't work. Tried that before. 

Everyone continues to eat in silence, while Rio and I stare each other down. 

'Okay, why do you hate him so much?' Kai asks. I tend to forget who he is sometimes. More who he works for. 

He doesn't know anything about us, besides the fact that we're with the Curzio's. Somehow he knows that Tiago and I have history, but if I have to believe his word, he doesn't know much. 

'He killed my cousin.' Rio sighs and finishes his plate, before looking back at me. 'I did not. It was Steel who sent those men to kill her. Not me.' 

'Well, if you would've-' 'Come with me.' I look up, straight into Tiago's eyes, and tilt my head a little. 'No, I'm not-' 

'Neveah.' He clearly wasn't asking. It was a demand. 'Come with me.' He gets up from his chair and walks toward the door, waiting for me to follow him. Which I do.