Present Mic: "Things are getting heated between the top two as they both fight aggressively for first place! Can't they keep their cool?!"

Aizawa: "Shut up."

Kuuga: Dammit... as always, he's an expert with ice."

Kuuga clicks his tongue as he looks back again to see the other standing robots explode, he looks further back to see Yaoyorozu with her jacket open, with a cannon on her side, shooting down the robots.

Kuuga: "Tch! They're gonna catch up soon."

Kuuga summons multiple high mist barriers to slow them down and keep the competition between him and Todoroki. His eye twitches slightly.

Kuuga: "It's starting to strain..."

Present Mic: "Hey, Hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second? If you fall, you're out! If you don't want to fall, then crawl! It's "The Fall"!"

Todoroki and Kuuga stopped in their tracks as they analyzed the obstacle.

Kuuga: "Got it."

Kuuga started sprinting towards the canyon as he made small stepping platforms out of mist and began to jump over it one by one quickly. Todoroki follows by sliding over the ropes by covering it with ice as the two are literally neck-and-neck as they tackle the course. They are now seen running towards a set of red stairs as Kuuga takes the lead, making solid mist barriers for Todoroki to jump over in an attempt to slow him down.

Present Mic: "And now, the two leaders of the pack are easily getting through first!"

Both Todoroki and Kuuga look back to see Bakugo in the air, making small explosions from behind them.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Seems they're starting to catch up."

Kuuga increases his pace as well as Todoroki, who is still shooting ice projectiles at Kuuga, who casually absorbs the ice with his mist protecting him, making his mist shield bigger.

Bakugo: "Damn it!"

Bakugo fires multiple explosions, quickly catching up with the top two contestants. Kuuga and Todoroki continue to fight as they run but are quickly stopped when they find themselves in front of the new obstacle.

Present Mic: "And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality here is... that it's a minefield! It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs! By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!"

Aizawa: "That depends on the person."

Kuuga and Todoroki looked at each other and narrowed their eyes.

Kuuga: "If you want to get through this without both of us being blasted out of bounds, I suggest we have a temporary truce, because this is made to put the leaders at a disadvantage."

Todoroki grits his teeth and sighs.

Todoroki: "Fine."

Kuuga looked at the minefield again.

Kuuga: (mentally) "This may be a good time to rest my eyes from the usage of my quirk."

Todoroki and Kuuga walked casually around the marks where the mines are, explosions are heard as some students get blasted out of the course.

Kuuga: (mentally) "How are they failing this?"

A bigger explosion is heard as they both turn around to see Bakugo blasting towards them.