It was Li Dong himself who sent the message to Xi Xingling, not Han Tianlin.

Of course, Han Tianlin also saw the text message sent by Xi Xingling. When he called Li Dong, Li Dong was already drowsy and did not answer his call.

So Han Tianlin immediately called the Filipino maid, and he hurried back immediately.

He and Xi Xingling met at the door.

"Uh, uh, youngest..." Xi Xingling turned his head and was taken aback. He saw Han Tianlin's tall figure, shrouded behind him, and suddenly had a soft-footed impulse.

This kind of conditioned reflex, he couldn't restrain it even if he tried to restrain it.

"What are you doing?" Why is this person again?

Han Tianlin frowned and asked, he was particularly disgusted with seeing Xi Xingling again and again.

I forgot to black out Xi Xingling's number before, and this time when he received the text message, Han Tianlin's first reaction was to black out Xi Xingling. However, the content of the text message made him hesitate, and could only resist the nausea and leave Xi Xingling's number.

"The Second Young Master called me." Xi Xingling said. He quickly took out his mobile phone and turned out Li Dong's text messages to defend himself: "He said he felt bad, so let me come and take him to the hospital."

Han Tianlin glared at Xi Xingling. After a glance, he didn't bother to question here, and quickly went in to check his brother's situation.

Xi Xingling didn't dare to get too close to him, and they were all low pressure, looking fierce. He only dared to follow from a distance, but because he was really worried about Li Dong, he bit the bullet to catch up.

When he arrived at Li Dong's room, Han Tianlin saw two Filipino servants standing in front of his brother's bed. But the two Filipino servants were at a loss, and they were useless: "Get out of the way and call for an ambulance..." he said impatiently.

"Second Young Master!" Howled Xi Xingling. As soon as he saw that Li Dong was so weak, he immediately rushed forward and touched his head and face: "Oh, it's too hot, what kind of ambulance is called, please get the second young man into the car. , We will send him to the hospital for an IV."

Han Tianlin frowned when he heard it so severely: "Then you go away, I will

carry him." "I will help you, be careful not to fall my second younger..." He cried and said, he was jealous with anxiety.

"Can you make it the same? He just caught a cold and fever." Han Tianlin was really upset, because this girl cried as if his brother had a terminal illness, and was so annoying.

"I feel so distressed..." Xi Xingling said with a pouting mouth, then rolled up his sleeves and started to work.

He was also a man anyhow, with two strengths, he quickly helped Li Dong onto Han Tianlin's back.

"..." Li Dong woke them up, opening his mouth uncomfortably, because his nose is not breathable at all.

"Second Young Master?" Xi Xingling exclaimed in surprise, and smiled when he saw him awake, and hurriedly leaned forward to kiss him: "I want you to die."

"..." Fuck me.

After getting in the car, Li Dong sat in the back row, Xi Xingling accompanied him, and Han Tianlin drove in front.