He heard the sound of his saliva and uncontrollable breathing.

"Second Young Master..." Xi Xingling murmured, thinking about the man crazily, digging his fingers into the thick carpet, biting his lips like crazy.

Kingdee 311, come and save me... Second

Younger ... When this message appeared on Li Dong's mobile phone, he was listening to the song with headphones. Suddenly interrupted by the WeChat prompt, he glanced at the screen subconsciously.

It was a voice message that he didn't want to listen to, but he just turned on the earphones to listen to it.

He heard Xi Xingling's vague call for help. The feeling made people feel abnormal when he heard it... Li Dong didn't have time to think about it. He turned the steering wheel in his hand and immediately diverted to Kingdee.

It was early ten o'clock in the evening, and he had planned to go back to sleep when he came out to eat something.

"Second Young Master?" After becoming Han Yubai, Li Dong came to Kingdee for the second time, and many people still knew him: "Come to see Brother Lin? They are at 311. It is said that there is a good show on it."

Li Dong glanced at him. , His face suddenly changed, and then he hurried up to the third floor.

"Ah..." The completely crazy person danced in the box, and the men and women on the sofa watched with gusto.

"Take off, take off your pants, hahaha, look, this kid still has a hickey on his body, it's really

shameful ." Xi Xingling knelt on the ground disheveled, his head covered with sweat.

"You guys, go up and help him." Han Tianlin didn't have so much patience. He directly ordered: "Last time he gave him 10,000 yuan. If you have the ability, I will earn tens of thousands of my money before leaving work."

When I heard that the last time I could get 10,000 yuan, the ducks in the row immediately walked to Xi Xingling.

They pulled up the young man on the ground roughly, and took off the rest of his clothes first.

When Xi Xingling was unconscious, she was just like this, stripped and stripped by several men.

"What are you doing?" The waiter opened the door of 311, and Li Dong walked in wildly, pointing at the ducks: "Go away, who dares to move again, I chopped your hands." The

ducks all knew Han Yubai and smelled it. It was said that they stopped immediately, but they still hadn't let go of Xi Xingling.

But his eyes were all staring at Han Tianlin: "Big young man, this..." Is it listening to the youngest or the second youngest?

"Let it go." Han Tianlin said, and then he turned his head and smiled at his brother: "You came really in time, this kid let you come?" Now that the brother showed up, he knew that this good show would be unsuccessful. .

However, Han Tianlin didn't feel sorry. Compared with his younger brother's wishes, it was not a problem to not watch a good show.

"I heard about it below." Li Dong said. He picked up Xi Xingling's coat and clothes. He used to wrap the person with the coat and hugged him: "Big brother, I said this person I want it, how do you talk? Doesn't count?"

Han Tianlin looked at them and said lightly: "He said you had already flown him. Also, you said you wouldn't let him appear in front of me, and you didn't do it." In just a few days, He appeared twice, which was too annoying.

Since the younger brother has to care about it, then care about it with him.

"Okay, this time it's even." Li Dong quickly passed by. He didn't say so honestly to attack Han Tianlin. He just wanted Han Tianlin to know his attitude towards Xi Xingling: "Then next time if he bothers you again , You tell me, I will teach him."

"Slap!" Li Dong slapped Xi Xingling's hips: "I've touched things, I hope big brother will help me take care of them."

Han Tianlin said nothing , he Shrugged and made a please gesture for Li Dong.

What happened tonight is nothing but a thing in his eyes.

However, Li Dong appeared in time and took away Xi Xingling, which made Han Tianlin more or less aware that Xi Xingling had a bit of weight in his younger brother's mind, and he was not an object that could be used for fun.

Li Dong walked out of Box 311 with Xi Xingling in his arms, and directly asked the waiter to open a room in Kingdee.

Xi Xingling was given the medicine, and now he was arching in his arms like a lunatic.

Snapped! Li Dong slapped his face lightly, pinched his chin to see clearly, is this kid awake now? "Xi Xingling?"

"Second Young Master..." Xi Xingling's eyes were fascinated, and he couldn't tell whether he was awake or non-awake. He hugged the person who hugged him tightly like an octopus squid. He was panting, feeling uncomfortable.

Li Dong felt so relieved that he could recognize who he was when he became so crazy.

It was also because of Xi Xingling's unequivocal second young master, that he willingly held Xi Xingling and tossed several times.

But this inferior product was eaten with strong ingredients. After tossing for several times, he still reluctantly wrapped up: "Second Young Master..." It was too terrible, like a tiger waiting to be fed.

"Rely..." He took the medicine, but he didn't.

Li Dong is completely free to play.

Thirty minutes later, he lay on the sofa with black eyes, and immediately did not dare to lie down on the bed after finishing, because Xi Xingling was there.

"I still want..." Xi Xingling said cryingly. He remembers everything now, but the medicine has controlled his body, so he can only cry for Li Dong: "Second Young Master...please..." In

a blink of an eye, He actually rubbed against Li Dong and wanted to climb on Li Dong.

"Get out!"

"Woo..."

"Why don't you tell me clearly what's going on tonight, I can't spare you." Li Dong pinched Xi Xingling's neck and threw him to the side without any blame. He is rude and really useless.

The young man was like Xiaoqiang who could not be beaten to death. Within two minutes, he got stuck again. He was crying and said pitifully, "It was the young man who called me to come over, and then let me drink a glass of wine, just..." Only then did I realize that it was a wine with ingredients.

"He took the initiative to call you?" Li Dong asked sharply. He didn't believe it yet. Han Tianlin would take the initiative to call Xi Xingling.

"That's not..." The stupid male protagonist hesitated and lowered his head, seeing it as a guilty conscience.

Li Dong lifted his head up, slapped him in the face, and slapped hard: "You guys owe a fight, you know? Bash, it hasn't changed in this life!" The

dog can't change eating shit, and he hasn't taught anything. use.

Li Dong couldn't say that he was chilling, but he was very stuck in his heart.

It only left him for a few days, so he went to find Han Tianlin and rushed over to make fun of others.

If you come one step later tonight, everything will be the same as in the book, and there will be no second ending.

So Li Dong is so angry that he is about to explode now, he doesn't know whether he wants to continue to care about this thing, which is not a thing.

Experiencing a Happy Ending With a Scum Shouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें