Chapter 4: Xi Xingling 04

Start from the beginning

"Don't Nonsense." Li Dong said: "Wait for me where I am."

Then he hung up the phone, told the family to go out to play, and drove away from the house.

Han's Jewelry Design Department.

"Oh, oh, oh... I'm unkempt now..." Xi Xingling rummaged through the box, found a facial mask and quickly applied it, then sprayed perfume and chewed gum.

"Xingling? Is there a date after get off work?" Xia Bolun hasn't left yet. He wants to stay and work overtime. He thinks Xi Xingling is the same as himself: "Tsk tsk, see you fix yourself, who are you going to see?"

Just now Xi Xingling called in the bathroom, Xia Bailun certainly didn't know that he was going to see Han's second son.

"Meet very important people." Xi Xingling sniffed his arm carefully and squeaked, "Bo Lun, what do you think of this perfume? Is it too strong?"

Maybe Han Er Shao likes lighter ones? He still

disliked his clothes today... "It's good." Xia Bailun glanced at the bottle. It was an expensive and expensive perfume. Of course it tasted good. He even asked for it to show off his wealth.

"Then I'm relieved." Xi Xingling checked the time, and hurried to the bathroom to remove the mask, then came back to apply lotion and lipstick.

The phone vibrated in his trouser pocket.

"Bo Lun, I'm leaving, goodbye!" Xi Xingling picked up her bag and hurried away.

"Gorgeous." Xia Bolun fanned the wind in front of his nose, dismissing the fragrant smell.

In the elevator, Xi Xingling finally dared to answer Li Dong's call: "Second Young Master, I am in the elevator now, and I will get down right away...Oh, okay."

Every time I was hung up by the other party, but Xi Xingling was so sweet. .

He left the company and quickly looked around, looking for Li Dong's luxury car.

Li Dong didn't dare to drive the car to the main entrance of the company, so as not to be seen by those interested. He drove the car near the company and let Xi Xingling walk by herself.

"Second Young Master." Xi Xingling panted and came to Li Dong's car window.

As soon as Li Dong turned his head, he saw his bright face, smiling so happily, it was really incomprehensible.

"Waiting for me to invite you in the car or what?" He said casually, holding back all afternoon with a little bit of anger.

"No need." How dare Xi Xingling, he hurried around, opened the co-pilot's door and sat in.

Those eyes looked at Li Dong particularly passionately.

Li Dong pointed to the cheek, and he kissed him shamelessly, holding Li Dong's face and reluctant to let go.

"Fuck." Li Dong couldn't stand the drool on his face.

And being hugged by Xi Xingling, the whole air around is fragrant... Damn, this is half a bottle of perfume, right?

"Does the second master like my perfume? Is it too strong?" Xi Xingling asked kindly, unbuttoning two or three buttons of his casual shirt by the way, making his white skin looming.

"It's just poison." Li Dong gave him four words and an act of hiding, and he didn't close the window when he got on the road, which shows how much he can't stand it.