I haven't looked in the mirror yet, and I don't know if Han Er Shao's face is really overwhelming.

Xi Xingling smiled directly like a flower, because Han Er's temper is so good, he nodded and said, "Second Young Master is very handsome, better-looking than celebrities." He

is six or seven points similar to Han Tianlin, and his facial features look slightly rougher. Han Tianlin is more refined.

Therefore, facing the face of Han Er Shao, Xi Xingling will have the feeling of facing Han Tianlin. He actually enjoys it faintly.

Li Dong didn't know this, he thought Xi Xingling was simply complimenting himself.

The young and tender boy got out of the car and came to the entrance of the restaurant. A beautiful face and a hot body confidant lady greeted him, apparently an acquaintance of Han Er Shao: "Second Shao, you are here~~" The

shabby acquaintance glanced at Li Dong's arm, and even put his arms around a man. I almost cried immediately.

They also thought about coming to Han Er Shao to recommend a pillow seat, but they didn't expect the Er Shao to be crooked.

"Okay, let's have dinner." Li Dong waved away Miss Zhike. After all, he was also a crooked man and was not interested in these crazy bees and butterflies who wanted to climb the bed all day long.

Xi Xingling smiled and was hugged by Li Dong. He was satisfied as long as he looked at Li Dong's face, and could not produce any resistance at all.

He looks like Han Tianlin, only Li Dong found out when he went to the bathroom.

"Sneez..." He thought of Xi Xingling's enthusiastic performance, feeling super ironic, and a little helpless. A good young man, if he doesn't do something, he wants to send himself to the fire pit.

Before the dishes came, Li Dong went to the smoking area and lit a cigarette.

He doesn't have a big addiction to cigarettes, and sometimes he doesn't have one cigarette a day when he is busy. I only want to smoke when I'm upset.

And Han Er Shao smokes very lightly, just like pretending to be forced, Li Dong is not used to smoking at all. He still likes Double Happiness, which is more than ten dollars a pack, which is cheap and delicious.

When Li Dong left, Xi Xingling sat here alone.

He watched the food being delivered one after another, but Li Dong hadn't returned yet, so he looked back at the direction of the bathroom frequently, a little uneasy.

"Sorry, I've been waiting for a long time." Li Dong walked behind Xi Xingling, bringing up a faint smell of cigarettes, which was heard by the sensitive Xi Xingling.

"It doesn't matter, the dishes have just been served." Xi Xingling was flattered again, he felt that Han Er Shao was really well-trained and a gentleman.

I couldn't help thinking of Han Tianlin, the man who slapped himself at every turn. Although very sad, Xi Xingling still felt that Han Tianlin was more masculine.

A man should be a little temperamental.

"Hurry up and apply an ice pack to your face when you return home. That slap print is very eye-catching." Li Dong looked at him and said, deliberately biting the slap with three words to see if Xi Xingling's reaction would be sad.

"Okay, don't worry, the second master, the swelling will disappear tomorrow." Xi Xingling said with her face covered, and then looked at Li Dong affectionately, as if she had seen her beloved man through Li Dong: "Actually, I didn't blame it. Young Master beats me because I said the wrong thing." The