16. Pragya's sensitive and caring husband...

Start from the beginning

Both are in a bed lying where he is on her... Pragya is shocked with his sudden act... She got altered when she felt something wet on her nape...

Pragya: suniye are you crying

Pragya: suniye are you crying... She tried hard to break the hug but abhi tightened the hug...

Abhi: how cruel of you want to see your husband crying... Just stay like this for few minutes...

Pragya caressed his head while saying why're you crying like something...

Abhi breaks the hug and says don't you dare to complete that while glaring her angrily...

He got up from her and went to stand beside the window angrily... Pragya smiles and went towards him... She hugs him from back while saying sorry...

Abhi: you don't have to say that when you're not meant too... Pragya about to say something but he stops her by saying even I forgot the count of you saying sorry after breaking my heart like this... First you'll fall sick then will say something stupid like this after that sorry... Don't you know even if it is for a joke also I will be broken... Do you know my state yesterday to give your family I hide all the pain to myself... I am dying hard to see you alright just after you got fine the first word is this... Even you want to leave me alone just like my parents... Tears flowed down from his eyes... Pragya hugs him tightly while saying I promise you I will never leave you alone... Abhi hugs her back tightly...

Abhi: pakka

Abhi: pakka... He asks after breaking the hug....

Pragya smiles and says pakka promise...

Pragya: my cry baby... You're looking horrible now... She says while wiping his tears...

Abhi: however I am you've to bear me for a lifetime... He says while pulling her towards him by her waist...

Pragya: with a pleasure... Both smiles and hugs eachother happily...

Both come out of their trans when they heard a knocking sound...